hi
    i have a playbook 16Gig .
    i do security wipe this tablet and now start up and active this but not any app in app list just browser....
    plz help me ?
    what do for see any app in app list ????
    11-28-14 01:12 AM
    Check for an update.
    11-28-14 08:08 AM
    After that, just log in with your BB ID and you will see all the apps that you purchased and are available for "re-loading"...
    12-01-14 01:55 PM
    A security wipe always goes back to factory settings which means all apps you installed will be gone.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 02:05 PM
    If you didn't do a backup of apps before the security wipe, you'll need to go back to BlackBerry World and re-download the ones you want back. Open up BlackBerry World, select the My World tab, and look under the Uninstalled section. All those apps you've ever downloaded with the associated BBID will be listed there. If you sideloaded any apps, you'll need to sideload them again.
    Carl Estes likes this.
    12-02-14 10:24 AM
    hello; I have the same problem that Saeed Azaregar!
    How to Restore deleted menus and applications
    Thanks
    12-03-14 03:21 AM
    hello; I have the same problem that Saeed Azaregar!
    How to Restore deleted menus and applications
    Thanks
    Go to post number 5 in this thread ( 2 posts up).....
    12-04-14 02:23 PM
    I don't think post 5 will help him. If you do a security wipe, and then pass on the available update when going through setup, you'll be left with a Playbook with NO apps other than Browser and SetUp. No apps means no Blackberry World. The only way to get the system apps, including BB World, back, is to update the playbook or sideload these apps.
    12-04-14 09:15 PM
    Something went wrong on the wipe, because a lot of apps are supposed to stay. Don't treat it like it's normal because it isn't.

But, yes, an update brings them back.
    12-04-14 09:20 PM
    Don't treat it like it's normal because it isn't.
    I beg to disagree. When was the last time that you wiped your PB? And did you pass on the update that was available during setup?.
    12-04-14 09:35 PM
    2 weeks ago because of forgotten password, no update on the set up but an update for a higher OS version once I had finished setting it up. All apps were there, however.
    12-04-14 09:57 PM
    2 weeks ago because of forgotten password, no update on the set up but an update for a higher OS version once I had finished setting it up. All apps were there, however.
    I still think you're mistaken, unless your PB works differently than mine does. I didn't wipe two weeks ago, but I did maybe two months ago. I refused the update at that time, and I've had a notification to update since then (that I've ignored).

Where are my apps after I did a Security Wipe?-img_20140836.png

The available update does not update to a higher OS- I'm running OS 2.1.0.1917 without updating- It simply installs the missing system apps.

Where are my apps after I did a Security Wipe?-img_20140833.png

I simply sideloaded the system apps that I wanted, and passed on the apps that I didn't want. As a result, if you check your PB with the Chrome app manager and compare your system apps with those I show in Chrome, I'm betting that you'll show a number of apps that are missing from mine. Also, I sideloaded the android player from the original OS 2.1 beta, and I'm also guessing that the android player that shows on your PB is a later version than I'm running. .

Where are my apps after I did a Security Wipe?-img_20140834.jpg

This is all because that after wiping, the only apps that I've had on my PB were the Browser and SetUp apps, and I've experienced this several times before and others (like the OP) have reported the same thing. It's normal. Most people don't really think about it because they automatically accept the update and are left with a PB with all system apps installed after updating.
    12-04-14 11:11 PM