Oh I found file browser! Thanks man but I couldn't find my picture icon shortcut. Here I took a screen capture of all my folders. You know all the applications that I like now lol.
    04-18-12 09:30 AM
    Yep, I am with Tomcat_Alley on this. Wipe your device and start over.

I would backup everything you plan on keeping. Any media that is not already on your computer.
    04-18-12 09:33 AM
    Oh I found file browser! Thanks man but I couldn't find my picture icon shortcut. Here I took a screen capture of all my folders. You know all the applications that I like now lol.
    did you try to open a picture from the file browser?
    04-18-12 09:35 AM
    I don't understand the word "stumped" . I am french and don't speak English very well.
    But thank you for keeping telling me to look on folders. I have found "file manager" it is called "fichiers" in French which means "files" !

I still can't find my picture shortcut though.
    04-18-12 09:37 AM
    oh sorry..stuck..at a dead end...completely be fuddled.
    MoPiou likes this.
    04-18-12 09:39 AM
    Yes actually I can open and browse my pictures but I can't find the actual "shortcut".

And I upgrade from my playbook bought in february to os 2 by official means. I just clicked on update mise � jour on the menu at the top right handsome of my playbook.
    04-18-12 09:41 AM
    By "stumped" he means "tout le monde semble manquer d'id�es"
    MoPiou likes this.
    04-18-12 09:41 AM
    By "stumped" he means "tout le monde semble manquer d'id�es"
    yeah...what he said.
    04-18-12 09:48 AM
    You don't need to be sorry. "fuddle" is another word I don't understand. I'll look on a translate Site. Ah ah thanks to you at least I will improve my English even though I want that d... Picture Shortcut to appear !

But anyways with files manager it is smooth and quick. I'll stick with that.

I don't want to wipe my device. It's been too long to install games such as dead space, modern combat etc.

Fuddle : confuse, to put in a state of confusion. To make drunk, to intoxicated.
    Last edited by mopiou; 04-18-12 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Definition of fuddle. Note to self
    04-18-12 09:48 AM
    yeah...what he said.
    Haha! It basically means "I've run out of ideas." its been a while since I've studied french so my grammar may be off a bit.
    04-18-12 09:49 AM
    my laptop i used for college got like this once...my desk top was just packed with icons, and i had so much stuff on it i just couldnt find anything.
    Sometimes though you have to bite the bullet and just clear it all out.
    04-18-12 09:52 AM
    You showed us a screen shot of your home screen. How about a screen shot of your other home screen- after swiping to the left or right.
    04-18-12 10:00 AM
    You showed us a screen shot of your home screen. How about a screen shot of your other home screen- after swiping to the left or right.
    He already posted multiple pictures of every home screen and folder.
    04-18-12 10:02 AM
    Haha! It basically means "I've run out of ideas." its been a while since I've studied french so my grammar may be off a bit.
    French is not easy. I've run out of ideas can be translated by a French idiom
    " je suis � court d'id�es "

"Court" means "short" in English

Thank you to all the ones that tried to help me. I hope that someday my shortcut will pop up. Meanwhile I'll stick with file manager like on my screen shot.

Other issue, maybe I made another thread.
    How do you stream music or video with your playbook for content stored in a SD card on your smartphone? Is that possible?
    04-18-12 10:16 AM
    I did in previous posts.
    Here for you I uploaded them again. I swear I looked everywhere in every tabs and every folders. I can't find "pictures" "images" shortcut!

I wish RIM include a universal search function like on blackberry devices since os six!
    04-18-12 10:23 AM
    Here two pictures of my home screen and my media folder.
    In the first picture, if you put your finger on the bottom row of icons and SWIPE UP to see if there are more icons lower down hidden, there are none down there? Or swipe down from the icon row below the DOCK (main row of icons) nothing is higher.

And, you may have mentioned that you had this problem even with the prior OS? If so either contact rim or Reload the OS

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: [email protected]
    (UK Support) 0800 096 2805

Playbook French Support
    http://fr.blackberry.com/playbook-ta...ok-support.jsp
    Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
    04-18-12 11:15 AM
    You have a second page of your home screen. I can see that because I see the white and black dots that indicate you have a page two. Can you paste post that second page?
    04-18-12 12:36 PM
    My camera icon became invisible.

TO FIX IT I put the icons in edit mode...Then just exited edit mode. It appeared.

Try that.

To put it in edit mode, hold an icon until they pulsate then touch where there is no icon.
    04-18-12 01:16 PM
    Balayage de droite � gauche pour aller � la deuxi�me page d'ic�nes. Il y a deux pages d'ic�nes, pour l'instant vous avez valid� seulement photos de la page des coups de poing et les dossiers, pas la page deux.

Note, used a translator so french may be rough.
    04-18-12 09:25 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD