So I just got my shiny new PlayBook 32 GB a week back and up until now I thought my PlayBook is missing something but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now I've got it! This thing doesn't have BrickBreaker!! WTF RIM! RIM has worked so hard for years and years to make sure that every one of their smartphones has BrickBreaker and the customers are happy. How could they not put BrickBreaker on this? No wonder why the PlayBook was such a disappointment! I really hope OS 2.1 and BB10 come out with BrickBreaker or I'm jumping ship for sure!
    09-08-12 06:57 AM
    just reinstall it thro desktop manager

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    09-08-12 07:04 AM
    Appworld has a game called tilebreaker. It's probably pretty much the same game and it's free.
    09-08-12 07:05 AM
    Ok, you gotta calm down. Its one game. You think that because one game isnt on the playbook that rim isnt worth your attention anymore? Im pretty sure rims number one concern is not that brickbreaker needs to be everywhere.
    09-08-12 09:15 AM
    So I just got my shiny new PlayBook 32 GB a week back and up until now I thought my PlayBook is missing something but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now I've got it! This thing doesn't have BrickBreaker!! WTF RIM! RIM has worked so hard for years and years to make sure that every one of their smartphones has BrickBreaker and the customers are happy. How could they not put BrickBreaker on this? No wonder why the PlayBook was such a disappointment! I really hope OS 2.1 and BB10 come out with BrickBreaker or I'm jumping ship for sure!

ding! ding! ding!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860
    vespajet likes this.
    09-08-12 09:48 AM
    I think a few folks lack a native sarcasm detector.......
    09-08-12 03:24 PM
    I think a few folks lack a native sarcasm detector.......
    I hear the Android port is currently having issues
    09-08-12 06:51 PM
    Much how Solitaire was to teach how to use the mouse on PC. Brick Breaker was to teach how to use the scroll wheel, ball and track pad.

That being said, it better be in BB10 or I'm going to go ape ****.

-_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-08-12 10:07 PM
    Much how Solitaire was to teach how to use the mouse on PC. Brick Breaker was to teach how to use the scroll wheel, ball and track pad.

That being said, it better be in BB10 or I'm going to go ape ****.

-_-

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-08-12 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD