Ive had a lot of people from canada asking how to get hulu working on their end (check my signature if youre in u.s. and want to watch hulu on playbook).
    I found a way but before i post a tutorial i want to make sure it works because its not free. Currently hulu has blocked out all proxys so this uses a server method and costs 10 euros and is guaranteed to work.
    Im not asking anyone to buy it, i need one person from canada who i will buy a ten day trial for and if it works ill write up a tutorial
    04-26-11 03:56 PM
    I'll do it if it's free for me. :P
    04-26-11 03:58 PM
    super nice of you
    04-26-11 03:58 PM
    My guess is all of BC is in hiding until after tonight. Maybe, just maybe it will be safe for them to venture out in the morning.
    04-26-11 04:23 PM
    i'll be interested in doing it :P
    04-26-11 04:24 PM
    I not worried about a lack of Hulu myself, most T.V. programs I want to watch are available for viewing on the web a day or so after initial broadcast. Spacecast.com, ctv.ca, citytv.com, rogersondemand.com just to name a few.
    So why pay a subscription to Hulu?

But thank you none the less for you efforts for those who do want Hulu.
    04-26-11 04:27 PM
    Ive had a lot of people from canada asking how to get hulu working on their end (check my signature if youre in u.s. and want to watch hulu on playbook).
    I found a way but before i post a tutorial i want to make sure it works because its not free. Currently hulu has blocked out all proxys so this uses a server method and costs 10 euros and is guaranteed to work.
    Im not asking anyone to buy it, i need one person from canada who i will buy a ten day trial for and if it works ill write up a tutorial
    I am ready, willing and able.
    04-26-11 04:27 PM
    Calgary representin'!
    04-26-11 04:29 PM
    Smakberry will be testing, hopefully it works over playbook as well.
    04-26-11 04:31 PM
    My guess is all of BC is in hiding until after tonight. Maybe, just maybe it will be safe for them to venture out in the morning.
    yea, I'll be around tomorrow morning when I finally get in from Celebrating the Canucks beating the Blackhawks
    04-26-11 04:54 PM
    yea, I'll be around tomorrow morning when I finally get in from Celebrating the Canucks beating the Blackhawks
    LOL. I hope we both get to see the best tonight from each team. If that happens, I'll be ok with whichever team advances.
    04-26-11 07:18 PM
    Go Habs!!!!
    04-26-11 07:20 PM
    Sweet, I'll wait for the tutorial..sounds awfully interesting.
    04-26-11 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD