Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. FTWrath's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,938 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,944 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Where are all the Canadians?

    Ive had a lot of people from canada asking how to get hulu working on their end (check my signature if youre in u.s. and want to watch hulu on playbook).
    I found a way but before i post a tutorial i want to make sure it works because its not free. Currently hulu has blocked out all proxys so this uses a server method and costs 10 euros and is guaranteed to work.
    Im not asking anyone to buy it, i need one person from canada who i will buy a ten day trial for and if it works ill write up a tutorial
  2. X04D00's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    412 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    I'll do it if it's free for me. :P
  3. SmakBerry's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,502 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts
    #3  

    Default

    super nice of you
  4. Altarocks's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    984 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,005 Global Posts
    #4  

    Default

    My guess is all of BC is in hiding until after tonight. Maybe, just maybe it will be safe for them to venture out in the morning.
  5. epik89's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    34 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    i'll be interested in doing it :P
  6. n3v3r_kw's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    100 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    I not worried about a lack of Hulu myself, most T.V. programs I want to watch are available for viewing on the web a day or so after initial broadcast. Spacecast.com, ctv.ca, citytv.com, rogersondemand.com just to name a few.
    So why pay a subscription to Hulu?

    But thank you none the less for you efforts for those who do want Hulu.
  7. E92Vancouver's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    762 Posts
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FTWrath View Post
    Ive had a lot of people from canada asking how to get hulu working on their end (check my signature if youre in u.s. and want to watch hulu on playbook).
    I found a way but before i post a tutorial i want to make sure it works because its not free. Currently hulu has blocked out all proxys so this uses a server method and costs 10 euros and is guaranteed to work.
    Im not asking anyone to buy it, i need one person from canada who i will buy a ten day trial for and if it works ill write up a tutorial
    I am ready, willing and able.
    7.1.0.391-Finally have mobile hot spot. Welcome to 2010 RIMM

    Torch 9810|Samsung Galaxy S4 |iPhone 5S|Nexus 7 Tablet |iPod 32gb
  8. Rudee66's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Calgary representin'!
  9. FTWrath's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,938 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,944 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

    Default

    Smakberry will be testing, hopefully it works over playbook as well.
  10. croman's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    291 Posts
    PIN
    Ask
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Altarocks View Post
    My guess is all of BC is in hiding until after tonight. Maybe, just maybe it will be safe for them to venture out in the morning.
    yea, I'll be around tomorrow morning when I finally get in from Celebrating the Canucks beating the Blackhawks
  11. Altarocks's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    984 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,005 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by croman View Post
    yea, I'll be around tomorrow morning when I finally get in from Celebrating the Canucks beating the Blackhawks
    LOL. I hope we both get to see the best tonight from each team. If that happens, I'll be ok with whichever team advances.
  12. MusicMtl's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Go Habs!!!!
  13. BaconMunch's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    591 Posts
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    #13  

    Default

    Sweet, I'll wait for the tutorial..sounds awfully interesting.

Posting Permissions