i wish mods would lock all threads like this one.....nobody knows the time and hour when 2.0 will release
    yet you post on it pushing it to the top of the 1st page and hence continuing the cycle.

Maybe the mods should ban you.
    02-15-12 03:05 PM
    I know there are lots of posts with releases dates for PB 2.0

I think we deserve to be impatient given the whole last year with a poor 1.0 and seeing 2.0 you just want the great features it brings

Is it the 17th

Is it the 21st

BUT Rim (via an interview on PCMAG with RIM Senoir Manager Jeff Gadway) have said it will roll out at MWC which starts 27th Feb and ends March 1st!!
    I just completed a webinar that RIM put on about the upcoming releases and features for 7.1 and 2.0. They ststed that 2.0 is scheduled to be released on the 21st. Since this was direct from RIM, I tend to beleive it. There of course was the disclaimer that "baring any unforseen cercumstances" it would be released on the 21st.
    02-15-12 03:09 PM
    ...BUT Rim (via an interview on PCMAG with RIM Senoir Manager Jeff Gadway) have said it will roll out at MWC which starts 27th Feb and ends March 1st!!
    Do you maybe have a link? Or even a direct quote?
    02-15-12 03:09 PM
    Title edited to make it clear the OP is as clueless as the rest of us.
    Please make it clearer by putting the WHEN???? at the start of the title and remove the word official?
    02-15-12 03:11 PM
    just tweet jeff gadway for clarification. i'm sure he'll reply.
    02-15-12 03:16 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD