Any idea when the price will go down? I'm itching for a 32GB Playbook, but although I can easily save for a few paydays, I just cannot justify $600 for it.
    05-21-11 09:43 PM
    buy a used one, because the price aint goin down till the second version comes out.
    05-21-11 09:52 PM
    When the playbook 2 comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 09:52 PM
    I was in a Wireless Wave today and their manager told me the price would go down soon, but couldn't give me an exact timeline. I was hoping somebody knew something more.
    05-21-11 09:54 PM
    I was in a Wireless Wave today and their manager told me the price would go down soon, but couldn't give me an exact timeline. I was hoping somebody knew something more.
    at about the same time the ipad2 price goes down lol.

i dont see price dropping really, maybe you might find some `back to school` discounts run by individual retailers, but as a general thing id be supprised to see price change, theres no indicator it will.
    05-21-11 10:00 PM
    Don't expect a price reduction anytime soon. Otherwise, RIM would be opening itself up to criticism that they aren't meeting sales expectations.
    05-21-11 10:14 PM
    toronto all for sale / wanted classifieds "Playbook" - craigslist

Craigslist has many selling playbook well below retail Just type in your location.

Prices are dropping every week.
    05-21-11 10:19 PM
    You might be able to get a PB cheaper once the 4G models are for sale and carriers are subsidizing them, but then you end up paying more in the long run for the monthly service.
    05-21-11 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD