anyone know?
    11-14-12 11:53 AM
    Only Opera would seemingly know that.. you could port the Android app I suppose, if you "must have" it.
    11-14-12 12:29 PM
    There is no need for opera since Playbook get's the BB10 upgrade for free.
    11-14-12 02:44 PM
    I really liked Opera until BB7 and then it was a total fail for me. Unless it's improved, I don't think I'd want it on my PB, but to each his/her own.
    11-14-12 04:42 PM
    opera next , that's my default browser on win 7.... its the best, and not all buggy like most browsers. its also developer friendly with opera dragonfly. wish something like that was on the pb
    11-14-12 11:11 PM
    I love opera and would like to have it on my PB until the new BB10 browser is available. I first used Opera browser on the wii
    11-14-12 11:20 PM
    yeah but flash updates sooo often these days that the wiis opera can't keep up.u have to wait till the wii system has an actual update it self.
    11-15-12 09:54 AM
    There is no need for opera since Playbook get's the BB10 upgrade for free.
    Has RIM released a official statement saying upgrade to BB10 will be free?

11-15-12 02:33 PM
    I just don't know, how a lot of playbook users can be content with stock browser.. Probably they have never used other browsers. The fact that it has flash is the only plus point. Or, it falls way behind when compared to its android or ios counterparts. Neither it is as smooth as others, nor is it as fast. Need I mention that javascript is terrible??? Also it starts crawling, when you scroll on a web page with more flash contents. Also it is crash prone. You never know when it crashes. They just boast about html5 scores. They should take care of overall user experience. Just have a look at other browsers--- Opera mobile scores 400+ and dolphin HD scores 450+ points. And should I mention how smooth and how fast they are?? The very same goes for iOS safari and chrome... Also I forget to mention that PB browser has annoying checkerboarding. It spoils the whole browsing experience.And yes, its been that way for about an year and a half. God knows, what RIM was doing during such a long period. There is no doubt why PLAYBOOK was a FAIL. I really feel for this device because it has such a terrific hardware. It has a lot of potential. I just hope, BB10 delivers on the expections. To me, my bold 9930 browser is miles ahead of PB's browser.
    11-23-12 08:12 AM
    Has RIM released a official statement saying upgrade to BB10 will be free?

Have they released a statement that there will be a charge? I think they would really be shooting themselves if they want to charge for it.
    11-23-12 08:36 AM