I've been trying to think of the last time I've been this excited about the launch of a product. Sadly I was pretty excited about the Storm 1 and picked it up on launch day but outside of RIM products, I think I'd have to go back to the launch of the original Xbox to match how excited I am to get my PlayBook. Before that? Maybe back to the old N64?

So the question is, when was the last time you were this excited about a product launch??
    04-17-11 11:16 PM
    HEHEHE.my bday is coming up on the 26 and im more excited this coming tuesday than my bday...whats wrong with me?lol
    04-17-11 11:19 PM
    iPad 1 got me the most excited!
    04-17-11 11:22 PM
    Actually, two days ago, waiting for delivery of a Korg M50.

It arrived Friday, and it too was very much worth the wait. Trying to get everything set up on it before Tuesday, because I know after that it's not going to get much attention for awhile. (Nice snag on eBay, coincidentally for the same $599 I'm throwing for the PB!) Until then, it's taking my attention away from the PB and keeping the anxiety level down significantly.
    04-17-11 11:24 PM
    When I was a kid and my pops took us to Fedco to buy an Atari 2600 - I was the first kid in school to get one....
    04-17-11 11:35 PM
    Was probably as excited for call of duty: modern warfare 2.... But I am preeeeetty damn excited for the PB.
    04-17-11 11:42 PM
    Actually, two days ago, waiting for delivery of a Korg M50.

It arrived Friday, and it too was very much worth the wait. Trying to get everything set up on it before Tuesday, because I know after that it's not going to get much attention for awhile. (Nice snag on eBay, coincidentally for the same $599 I'm throwing for the PB!) Until then, it's taking my attention away from the PB and keeping the anxiety level down significantly.
    I had to google the Korg but that's a pretty sweet piece of equipment. Enjoy!
    04-17-11 11:47 PM
    I love technology and have updated laptops, tvs, etc. but nothing has gotten me as excited as the playbook in a long time. Despite being a little bummed out after the reviews launched late Wed, I've been getting more and more excited watching every video Kevin posts and seeing the unboxings people have done. I really can't contain myself. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if my preorder doesn't arrive on Tuesday (stupid Best Buy with their 4/19-4/20 estimated delivery).
    04-17-11 11:59 PM
    The last time I was this excited, was in 2007. I put a downpayment on a new sight unseen SxS 4 wheel sand toy. (Polaris Rzr, now you know where I got my name) I was ssssooooo excited. I couldn't wait for it to get here.
    04-18-11 12:08 AM
    when i got laid for the first time
    04-18-11 12:12 AM
    When GTA 4 was released.
    04-18-11 12:16 AM
    My excitement is very similar to when I went and got my 'Sally'.

I can't wait!
    04-18-11 12:17 AM
    My excitement is very similar to when I went and got my 'Sally'.

I can't wait!
    Sssssswwwwweeeeeettttttt !!!!
    04-18-11 12:20 AM
    The last time I got this excited was when I was getting my BlackBerry Bold 9000...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 01:28 AM
    The last time I was this excited was when i got my first gf's top off. But then I went for her pants and was told this section was off-limits. So I guess its a bad comparison to my excitement over the PB. I expect to play with everything this time 'round.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD