hi all,

just wondering if there has been an official announcement in regards to when bbm will be available on bridge? any links to an article?

thanks in advance
    04-20-11 03:00 PM
    I think they said 2 months. One of Kevins posts says 60 days.

I'm on mobile so I can't link you. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 03:02 PM
    I think they said 2 months. One of Kevins posts says 60 days.

I'm on mobile so I can't link you. Haha.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    its all good thanks. im pretty sure one of the early pb vids out there showed bbm being used over bridge. i guess they pulled it out in order to make sure it works properly.
    04-20-11 03:07 PM
    Dont worry, this will come out later and it will be good - the theme of the Playbook and RIM.
    04-20-11 03:08 PM
    2 months for BlackBerry's most well known and used feature?

Sucks, because it was one of the selling features for me. Seems we were fooled.
    04-20-11 03:11 PM
    Dont worry, this will come out later and it will be good - the theme of the Playbook and RIM.
    no doubt. being an early adopter of the pb im willing to wait for updates. kinda makes things more interesting as updates come through. once bbm comes through on bridge im rarely going go pick up my bb
    04-20-11 03:13 PM
    according to Rims response to Kevins question they said in a few weeks. http://crackberry.com/no-blackberry-...n-few-weeks-en
    04-20-11 03:17 PM
    perfect. this is what i was looking for. well a few weeks sounds a lot better than 2 months.

and so we wait..
    04-20-11 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD