do you guys think while connected to the p.b via blue tooth that you will be able to switch back and forth from your bb to pb in regards to bbm and email or once synced up to the pb will it "lock" usage from the bb?

not sure if my question makes much sense.

Id like to think while using bbm on the playbook I might feel the need to type a message using my bb keyboard and wouldn't want to totally have to disconnect from the p.b before doing that.
    03-26-11 10:05 PM
    i know exactly what you are talking about but im not sure if this has been demostrated in a video or not yet
    03-26-11 10:10 PM
    i know exactly what you are talking about but im not sure if this has been demostrated in a video or not yet
    ya, I'd like to think I've seen every single pb video out there and I've not seen this lol

I guess we'll have to wait and see.
    03-26-11 10:13 PM
    Here was a video from CES that showed off some of the bridging (unfortunately they did not get to a bbm demo in it). Shows email and you would save a draft on your bb and it will show up on the playbook to finish etc. It did not look like the editors are in synch.

Could be in another video?

03-26-11 10:37 PM
    Here was a video from CES that showed off some of the bridging (unfortunately they did not get to a bbm demo in it). Shows email and you would save a draft on your bb and it will show up on the playbook to finish etc. It did not look like the editors are in synch.

Could be in another video?

I believe this answered my questions. while the bb is bridged with the pb, the bb still seems to be functional. even though there is no bbm demo it looks hopeful
    Last edited by miketko; 03-26-11 at 10:46 PM.
    03-26-11 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD