Issue solved by pacoman03
His advice about installing ghost commander worked very well
Just have to locate files and then it's all straight forward
Thanks again. Below is the question I had needed answered
I have recently added whatsapp to my playbook and have received a few photos
I have found them in the file manager but I was wondering if they are saved in a gallery somewhere else where I do not have to open 1 at a time
Any advice how to save them to my picture library instead of me going to file manager to veiw my photos
Last edited by wolfie99; 01-14-13 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Question answererd
- 01-14-13, 05:34 PM #6
Where exactly are they? Are they in accounts/1000/shared/misc/android/pictures/**** ? If you don't know exactly, install Ghost Commander from app world and try to locate them. Ghost will also make it easy to move your pictures to other folders, and it's free.
They are under if you click. File manager. Playbook. Pictures. Which then brings up all random photos on playbook as well as my camera photos and whatsapp photos. But in the file manager you have to clicking pic then click open and it does not give an option to move to my picture folder blackberry app
- CrackBerry User
01-15-13, 08:03 AM #9
- 80 Posts
Do you mind me asking how did you get Whatsapp on your playbook? I have been searching appworld and cannot find it anywhere.
Also I thought the Crackberry team reported just a couple of weeks ago that Whatsapp did not have any plans to support the playbook.
I am confused but would like this app if possible. Thanks for your help.
- By Xplodingz in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-12, 04:08 PM
- By vickyxviola in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-12, 12:23 PM
- By vickyxviola in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-12, 08:15 PM
- By Xenia86 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-12, 07:38 AM
- By kasperapd in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-08, 03:26 AM