ok so those of you out there already using the os 2.0 developer version for your playbook, you guys were bound to try out whatsapp right? well the first time i did a couple of months ago, it worked. now im back on os 2.0 after a period of downgrade back to 1.0.8, it says that the current version of the bar file is too old of a version of whatsapp and will not work...anyone got a workaround for this? thanks
    12-20-11 09:16 PM
    here a updated and working, made by me
    i keep update cuz im using it too
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...orking-716001/
    04-29-12 11:51 AM
    here a updated and working, made by me
    i keep update cuz im using it too
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...orking-716001/
    not working bro!!
    05-06-12 10:31 AM
    the Devs for WhatsApp need to make a native Whatsapp for playbook because its too much messing trying to get it working with sideloading.

ive Emailed the Dev asking about whatsapp for playbook, ill post his/her reply when and if i receive one
    Last edited by BackDaws; 05-06-12 at 11:11 AM.
    Barljo likes this.
    05-06-12 11:07 AM
    I had the same problem, was running a later whatsapp, and after latest update it stopped working. In fact, all of my android apps stopped connecting properly (some partially, some totally stopped) to the internet.
    I then did a backup/security wipe/restore, and it all worked again.
    I suggest you do the same.
    05-06-12 02:33 PM
    Still no reply from Devs of WhatsApp
    05-10-12 08:09 AM
    We're getting an opensource version of Whatsapp for the Nokia N9.
    I'll be able to port it to Playbook as a native Cascades app once source is released.

Wazapp | Because Meego and Maemo are great platforms!
    05-10-12 09:04 AM
    i have a problem with my whatsapp,
    i just sideloaded whatsapp on my bb playbook running os 2.1.0.1526, when i run it it says your phone date is inaccurate adjust your clock and try again. i tried that it still didnt work. i deleted whatsapp and re-installed it and still doesn't work.... i need help a.s.a.p!!
    05-05-13 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD