Ok, so nothing big, but just curious. I jjst got my 2nd PB a 64gig and noticed its better behaved than my 32gig. The predictive text bar, which I love, does not always work on my 32gig PB. On my new 64gig PB it works perfectly, it's always there and the first word on the bar is highlighted in blue. The blue highlight has never happened with the 32G and it disappears frequently. I did a hard boot on the 32 last night and checked that the settings are the same as the new 64gig, so the predictive bar is now back, but no blue highlight. What gives??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-03-13 08:21 AM
    Are they running the same OS?
    04-03-13 08:30 AM
    Ok, so nothing big, but just curious. I jjst got my 2nd PB a 64gig and noticed its better behaved than my 32gig. The predictive text bar, which I love, does not always work on my 32gig PB. On my new 64gig PB it works perfectly, it's always there and the first word on the bar is highlighted in blue. The blue highlight has never happened with the 32G and it disappears frequently. I did a hard boot on the 32 last night and checked that the settings are the same as the new 64gig, so the predictive bar is now back, but no blue highlight. What gives??
    It's older and wiser, 64 as opposed to 32 therefore it knows more and behaves better than its younger brotherette. Leave the two alone for a while and they will become good friends. Also the 64Gb pb is male and the 32Gb pb is female!!!!!!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    04-03-13 08:33 AM
    Well i have their 16 gig kid ^_~ it spits sometimes .. i find it rude but very rebelish ..so yeah .. we are friends
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    04-03-13 08:42 AM
    It's older and wiser, 64 as opposed to 32 therefore it knows more and behaves better than its younger brotherette. Leave the two alone for a while and they will become good friends. Also the 64Gb pb is male and the 32Gb pb is female!!!!!!!!!
    Aha! You again! Do not think that changing your avatar will fool me!! BTW The 32gig is the older one, Mr. Smarty pants
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    04-03-13 04:42 PM
    Are they running the same OS?
    They have to be don't they? I could try to update the 32gig from my PC, but I don't think that would change anything because you can just check for updates from tools right?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-03-13 04:49 PM
    The PB I use the most has the disappearing predictive text bar. It comes back after some time or after a reboot. I don't know why the first word is highlighted in blue sometimes but not others.
    Enyigma likes this.
    04-03-13 04:57 PM
    It happens like mine, the power button on the 64gb is hard to turn on/off while my other PB 16gb the power button is easy to turn in on, I don't know about this.
    04-03-13 08:55 PM
    Your mind is making a trick on you... since it is a 64GB and a 32GB PB, the difference in GB makes your mind preconditions that there is a difference between the two more than GB... it is a phenomenon commonly called the placebo effect... or unless, you are drinking what sad_old_man is drinking...

Posted via Z10
    04-04-13 07:57 AM
    Your mind is making a trick on you... since it is a 64GB and a 32GB PB, the difference in GB makes your mind preconditions that there is a difference between the two more than GB... it is a phenomenon commonly called the placebo effect... or unless, you are drinking what sad_old_man is drinking...

Posted via Z10
    don't encourage him hahaha
    sad_old_man and castoridae like this.
    04-04-13 08:08 AM
    Aha! You again! Do not think that changing your avatar will fool me!! BTW The 32gig is the older one, Mr. Smarty pants
    Mutter mutter mutter.........
    castoridae likes this.
    04-04-13 08:34 AM