It seems that every YouTube link I click starts to load, but ends with a white exclamation point in a circle.
    Doesn't matter if it is in the browser, embedded in a facebook post or through the YouTube "app" on the pb.
    Anybody else having these problems?
    Thanks!
    David
    10-01-11 08:35 AM
    I've never had any problems with playing youtube videos on a website or through the app itself.

What internet connection are you using? Wifi, Bridge, Tethered? Maybe you don't have enough throughput to load it?

If you google "youtube exclamation point" there seem to be some common tips to help. One seems to be if you pause the movie before it starts and let it load this helps. Might want to give the others a try and see if they work.

Let us all know what does in case we run into the same problem!
    10-01-11 08:48 AM
    YouTube is working for me...
    10-01-11 08:49 AM
    It seems that every YouTube link I click starts to load, but ends with a white exclamation point in a circle.
    Doesn't matter if it is in the browser, embedded in a facebook post or through the YouTube "app" on the pb.
    Anybody else having these problems?
    Thanks!
    David
    A simple restart will correct the problem.
    10-01-11 08:54 AM
    I'll give the restart a try.
    Funny, when I wen to "help" with YouTube there was nothing about the exclamation point...
    Let you know in a bit, in the middle of another project right now.
    10-01-11 08:56 AM
    Had the same problem this morning .
    10-01-11 10:15 AM
    Check whether you have Flash enabled in the Browser's options.
    10-01-11 10:34 AM
    Working fine since the reset.
    Guessing it is a facebook thing, it works so poorly in the browser now and I just do not care for the pb "app".
    Thanks for the advice.
    10-01-11 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD