The picture attached kind of shows the end. It is shaped like a 3-leaf clover or the Club card suitWhat's the name/type of power cord used with Rapid Chargers?-rapidpcharger3.jpg

And who might sell them in differing lengths - I might be able to find it, if I knew what they are called.

Thanks.
    11-11-12 04:56 PM
    I have one, as far as I know it's only sold in one length, and bought mine at Radio Shack
    11-11-12 06:50 PM
    I have one, as far as I know it's only sold in one length, and bought mine at Radio Shack
    Actually, I'm looking for just the POWER cord end - the end that plugs into the wall at one end and into the "wall wart" part on the other.
    11-11-12 06:58 PM
    I believe it's this one "This is 6ft with three prong conducter Power Cord, three orb end that fits many laptop ac adapters.It is also referred to as 3-Ear Plug, Cloverleaf, Tri-Plug, Orb, Shamrock or Cox-40 Fits all laptops depending on the type of ac adapter. Used for Apple, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, IBM, Toshiba, and other laptops

Description:
    3 prong female power plug (IEC C5) on the other end. That plug is also known as a Mickey Mouse, cloverleaf, or 3-ear plug."

3 prong AC power cable For Notebook - 6ft
    FF22 likes this.
    11-11-12 06:59 PM
    Sorry don't know we're you might find the power cord, but it's the same cord for the charging base, and there's been problems with the base,maybe someone has the cord left.
    11-11-12 07:05 PM
    Should be able to find this. The PlayBook Charging dock is not the only electronic that I've seen this used with.
    11-11-12 07:14 PM
    I believe it's this one "This is 6ft with three prong conducter Power Cord, three orb end that fits many laptop ac adapters.It is also referred to as 3-Ear Plug, Cloverleaf, Tri-Plug, Orb, Shamrock or Cox-40 Fits all laptops depending on the type of ac adapter. Used for Apple, Compaq, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, IBM, Toshiba, and other laptops

Description:
    3 prong female power plug (IEC C5) on the other end. That plug is also known as a Mickey Mouse, cloverleaf, or 3-ear plug."

3 prong AC power cable For Notebook - 6ft
    That is it. Nice to see it has ONLY ONE common name!
    11-11-12 08:32 PM