I never had any problems with the native email on my PB till today. For last few hours, every time I wake my PB from standby there's a screen asking me for my email password. Will try to post image if I get it again.
    04-13-12 08:42 PM
    Have you rebooted?
    04-13-12 08:54 PM
    Here we go
    04-13-12 09:22 PM
    Been happening to me on occasion lately.
    Todor Ninov likes this.
    04-13-12 09:30 PM
    I turned my wifi on then off. It went away
    04-13-12 09:36 PM
    Just did a restart and there it was again, weird. Hope it's just a server glitch or something. Suggestions anyone?
    04-13-12 09:36 PM
    Been happening to me on occasion lately.
    Me too, a couple of times in a row and then it stopped, no clue
    04-13-12 09:40 PM
    I got sick of it and deleted my native accounts. I'll stick with the Bridged accounts.
    04-13-12 09:40 PM
    I deleted the accounts, then added them again. All fine since then.
    04-13-12 10:49 PM
    I never had any problems with the native email on my PB till today. For last few hours, every time I wake my PB from standby there's a screen asking me for my email password. Will try to post image if I get it again.
    I have had this since 2.0, so forever in a way. It seems to behave in this way for pop accounts, because I don't have this problem with the imap accounts. Last week I was fed up with it and deleted the pop accounts. If someone knows the solution please let us know. BTW I never experienced this with the pop account for which I use the 'same' outgoing server. E.g. Incoming pop3.company.com; outgoing smtp.company.com. That combination works for me, but with the outgoing server of another company it keeps asking me for the password over and over again.
    04-14-12 02:05 AM
    Deleting the account that was troubling me and re-adding it seemed to fix it for me.
    04-14-12 03:40 AM
    I got sick of it and deleted my native accounts. I'll stick with the Bridged accounts.
    I was just about to do the same thing not because I'm sick of it though, I just don't need it.
    04-14-12 04:37 AM
    Deleting the account that was troubling me and re-adding it seemed to fix it for me.
    I have tried that, it didn't help me.
    04-14-12 06:48 AM
    For myself deleting the account worked for a few days but comes back every so often.
    Now just don't use native email anymore because every time I created the account again would download the 2000+ emails and would have to delete them again manually.
    Guess we have to wait another 10 months for another update for issues.
    04-14-12 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD