What's the difference between showcase, paused and default?
I was told not to leave the playbook setting on showcase, especially if you want to watch movies.
But to use the battery guru, you're supposed to pit it on showcase.
Can someone please explain what each setting does, and with the exception of battery guru, what's the best setting to leave your playbook on, cause I can't remember what I had it on before recently getting the battery guru.
- 08-06-14, 11:27 AM #2
Pause - pauses the app once minimized
My PlayBook has been on "Showcase" since day 1. It won't hurt anything, although some may say it'll drain your battery faster because more apps are running at once.
Last edited by Thachoc1; 08-06-14 at 11:52 AM.
- 08-06-14, 10:12 PM #6
Actually on your PlayBook as you select each mode it gives you the description of that mode too.
Posted via CB10
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-14, 04:51 AM
- By Aquateen in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-14, 08:30 PM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-14, 02:56 PM
- By CrackBerry Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-14, 01:41 PM
- By Rahul1234 in forum BB10 Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 13Last Post: 08-06-14, 01:33 PM