Is there anyone on here from BestBuy/Future Shop in Canada? I exchange gifts on the 26th with some family members and am hoping I can pick up an early discounted PB before going out.

I've read contradicting stories here that PBs are "stacked" or "limited availability (1-2 per store)".

Can anyone confirm if they will be generally available or is this something we need to camp out for?
    12-21-11 09:38 AM
    I know people already talking about getting up at 4AM for general boxing day shopping. Depends how bad you want the cut price PB. I'd be willing to bet if you're not in line they'll be gone. most superstores I've looked at this week were generally only stocking less than 10 PB's (at most) of each memory size and the word is out all over the internet about it. Some locations only had 2 or 3
    12-21-11 09:42 AM
    That is my guess, but I want to confirm. While I think it would be great for several of my family members to have them and enable Video Chat, I have some other ideas too and I will not be outside of a store at 4:00 a.m., particularly if there is a chance of not getting what I came for!
    12-21-11 09:46 AM
    ....so I had a chat with a rep in the Eaton Centre Best Buy. He told me he wasn't sure how many they would have, or what demand would be, but that he was expecting to have some volume of Playbooks and that they wouldn't feature it as a "limited quantity per store" product.

Not absolute confirmation, but at least somewhat informed speculation!
    12-21-11 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD