All I want are Polk Audio or Kef speakers, with separate tweeters and mid range drivers, and a built in sub-woofer by Klipsch. Add to that a audiophile quality pre-amp with a sophisticated equalizer, and I'll be good.
    01-11-12 07:39 AM
    faster bootup times please, mine takes over 2mins. not sure if thats the normal, im a n00b user, just had it one week now, rooted
    01-11-12 09:32 AM
    I would like a holographic 3D imaging display with retinal laser password protection.

and a hover board like in "Back To The Future"....Oh yeah!!! and an app that automatically displays on any iPad and iPhone in range the phrase: "Powered by QNX!!!"...
    hpjrt likes this.
    01-11-12 09:39 AM
    Google Apps, Kindle App(so that I can cross-pollinate my reading across iOS, Android and QNX). I video editor some I can that I can do some basic shooting and editing using the video camera(If there already is an editor please let me know where to look for it).

Oh yeah and a 1 touch Netflix app... The whole logging into the web thing is �ber annoying...

Hmm... That's it for now...
    01-11-12 10:52 AM
    Think I'll wait & see what OS2 has before I even begin to worry about what else I need...
    agreed...

so what i want for the next os update is for it to be available as an ota update in feb.
    modine likes this.
    01-11-12 11:01 AM
    Also, some cool apps like the ability to start your OnStar enabled vehicle remotely, control your PVR remotely, etc...all available for a long time on IOS
    Looks like some of our "wish list" will be addressed:

http://crackberry.com/first-look-ons...app-blackberry
    01-11-12 12:52 PM
    How about voice?

Several times I've been browsing while listening to music over my headphones, or watching video, and my phone rings.

I then have to "pause" and unplug the headset (I far prefer a quality "wired" headset to bluetooth) from the playbook, plug it into my 9810, take the call, then return my earphones to the playbook.

Seems like it should be easy to "bridge" calls to the playbook.
    01-11-12 01:27 PM
    Here is another - presenter mode available to a browser window. This would enable HDMI output of video from a browser window while you use the Playbook for other tasks - i.e. watch streamed video on your home theater while checking email, browsing in other windows, etc.
    01-13-12 07:46 AM
    In hopes a few RIM folks drop into this forum once in a while, here are a few requests. These are based on four months of daily PB use that, based on the reviews I've read, won't be included with the upcoming OS 2.0.

• pdf reader with better text rendering, capacity to mark-up or annotate document, easier document navigation, bookmarking, contents, etc.;

• camera available to non-RIM video conferencing apps, permitting video chat with non-Playbooks;

• better integration of picture gallery app with communication apps so photos can be shared directly;

• more powerful documents-to-go suite, with, for instance, proper rendering of spreadsheets and document import and export facility;

• Browser bookmark organization and renaming capacity;

• native epub reader (or at least an open door on the included Kobo reader to load non-Kobo epubs);

• bug-fix the bluetooth connectivity so peripherals don't cause it to spontaneously drop.

The pdf thing is a big one for me as a business user. Pdfs have become the standard form for distributing documents in advance of board meetings and the like for me; the ipad users at my meetings can review, annotate, and navigate the documents with ease at the meeting while I can do little more than look at them on the "business-class" Playbook. I've had similar experience with Sheets-to-go in meetings, running into the limitations of the app with even simple spreadsheets.

So thanks in advance, Blackberry, for doing what you can on these issues.

Dave
    01-13-12 09:35 AM
    With a few other major big name players entering the 7" tablet contest for $200-250, keep pricing this PB generation as it is right now
    01-13-12 09:47 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD