For starters

we need a good photo browser like the ipad one i noticed tht u cannot even rotate the pic in the photo browser

2nd we need a direct view of all our pitcures that makes the browsing easy

3rd the most important thing is tht i cannot set my wallpaper like i want in zoomed manner its sets like it wants

4th we need a good auto enhance and a crop feature in the photos apps

5th support for mkv file format

6th better apps

7th a better music player with a good equliser

8th more options in the camera app its just a blank app

9th better games

all this things will make the playbook mindblowing and awesome but these all r my wishes i hope to c cm true just thought sharing it wil u ppl will be a better idea
    01-10-12 01:53 PM
    Some of the things you have mentioned can be done using the current features, maybe its not direct.
    The last one you mention about games- have you looked at the app world recently, it had really good games to choose from.

First lets get the OS2.0 in our hands, and then maybe place more demands to RIM.
    slasher0079, Chaddface and kbz1960 like this.
    01-10-12 02:06 PM
    I'd like the HDMI out moved to the side so I can leave the PB in its charging stand when I'm playing video or music over my home theater.

Also, some cool apps like the ability to start your OnStar enabled vehicle remotely, control your PVR remotely, etc...all available for a long time on IOS
    01-10-12 02:08 PM
    ability to play game using bb remote like Wii nunchuk. like shaking your bb to jump etc..

CDM76 likes this.
    01-10-12 02:14 PM
    Creating multiple play lists,
    Being able to rename bookmarks,
    MKV support,
    BBM intergration (not bridged)
    SMS ability on playbook
    Remotedesktop app

A few that come to mind
    slasher0079 likes this.
    01-10-12 02:20 PM
    Better audio player. I shouldn't have to click "repeat all" every single time (as well as equalizer. Creating playlists on the fly would be great.

A "find" function for the browser.
    slasher0079, luigigosc and spike12 like this.
    01-10-12 02:27 PM
    all mentioned plus delete key , tab key, arrow keys on virtual keyboard and drag and drop ability for the web browser.

ability to search history.

and something like global search in blackberry 6+ phones...
    01-10-12 03:32 PM
    full animation support in the *.ppt presenter app.

second on "finder" function in the browser.
    01-10-12 03:41 PM
    I take it you must be a member of the British royal family? I believe what you mean is what you want.
    01-10-12 03:42 PM
    Wow, not to troll but all of these are very minor to me.

One, open access to ALL hardware for developers.

Two, ability for apps to run services and spawn activites.

Three, the ability for developers to provide apps that may be similar to a native service. Think swype would be around if Android core developers were the only ones who could make the keyboard for their device.

Those are my priorites since it opens up the app ecosystem and allows the device to move beyond simply a "hands on" device, aka only does sokethingfor you when yoj have hands on the device.
    CDM76 and spike12 like this.
    01-10-12 03:48 PM
    Music player updated, badly!
    mithrazor likes this.
    01-10-12 03:55 PM
    I, for one, will be very happy with the OS 2.0 update in February, thank you very much!

I'm really very surprised that before the update has even been released there are those who are dissatisfied. What must you have been like at Xmas?!?! "Thanks for the gift but next time could you get me something that does more?"

I'm sorry, but you paint a very unflattering picture of yourselves.
    CDM76, Thunderbuck, ftatul and 1 others like this.
    01-10-12 04:53 PM
    the music player is alright but i do agree have equaliser,6 and 9 are pretty much the same, and if you want more camera functions go and buy a dslr or a point and shoot no one takes out a tablet and expect high quality photos
    01-10-12 05:00 PM
    5th support for mkv file format
    Already in the OS 2.0 beta. See http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...2/#post7012242 for explanation.
    01-10-12 05:18 PM
    Netflix plz
    01-10-12 05:26 PM
    How do we know some of this isn't all ready there?
    01-10-12 05:34 PM
    I think most of these needed media features will be in OS2

I'm hoping for more camera functionality (close-up-shot clarity) and the ability to simply rotate a picture by simply turning it (Ex. Scrapbook app)
    01-10-12 05:44 PM
    Think I'll wait & see what OS2 has before I even begin to worry about what else I need...
    hpjrt and CDM76 like this.
    01-10-12 06:55 PM
    what I want is something pretty basic. better TEXT rendering, especially PDF. it's a nightmare to read text on PDF magazine, not even if you zoom in and out. I tried to read the same on iPad and iPhone 4 (ridiculous, right?) and the everything is just beautifully displayed.

So, Mr. RIM, please bring some some decent PDF reader and eBook reader, please.
    01-10-12 08:34 PM
    I'd like the HDMI out moved to the side so I can leave the PB in its charging stand when I'm playing video or music over my home theater.
    I believe that is in PB OS 2
    01-10-12 10:32 PM
    Browse Windows network folders
    01-10-12 10:33 PM
    use of google apps and maps.

i can't believe we're stuck with the red headed step child called bing. i refuse to use the bing map app.
    01-11-12 12:59 AM
    use of google apps and maps.
    Talk to Google about that one. RIM can't make a Google app, not without a licensing deal from Google anyways, it just doesn't work that way. And Google is a little busy with this thing called Android.
    01-11-12 01:02 AM
    just like microsoft "won't make skype for blackberry", yet we have bing.

squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    01-11-12 01:23 AM
    just like microsoft "won't make skype for blackberry", yet we have bing.

squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    Microsoft doesn't have a dominant phone platform in the way Google does. They're also a bigger company that understands making services exclusive to their devices is bad for the services. I think Microsoft has plenty of reason to make Skype for PlayBook. Google is a different situation though, as they already have the dominant phone platform.
    01-11-12 01:45 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD