I will have my 32G Playbook in next week. Money Paid and tablet's been shipped out.

Though very exciting now, but trying to ask myself to stay clam, and need to check if everything was fine. Now asking for help about any Tips & highlights that I should pay attention to? Just in case any unnecessary trouble ie. further complaints about the quality,but too late.
    I am looking forward to you inputs.

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 12:31 AM
    there isn't much to check, basically there are no moving parts and the hardware top notch and I have seen very few complaints about the hardware itself,few things could be like check for any dead pixels on the screen
    10-01-11 12:44 AM
    I have also heard some folks complain about the backlight leaking around the bezel. The PB is a quality product, I manufacture things for a living and I can see that tight tolerances were spec'd and that the assembly is top notch.
    10-01-11 12:49 AM
    Dude . I've been to Best Buy twice to find out more about the PB, and all these roboks keep saying is ; Oh , for the most usage , you need TracDroid . I keep telling them , yeah , i'm not so worried about TracDroid , I want to know more about the PB . . . It's like they're programmed to hype all that crap , and they can't even give me an objective opinion , on what I'm interested in . . . Even though my mind has been made up even before I walked in , these roboks are so negative ! . .
    10-01-11 01:52 AM
    Dude . I've been to Best Buy twice to find out more about the PB, and all these roboks keep saying is ; Oh , for the most usage , you need TracDroid . I keep telling them , yeah , i'm not so worried about TracDroid , I want to know more about the PB . . . It's like they're programmed to hype all that crap , and they can't even give me an objective opinion , on what I'm interested in . . . Even though my mind has been made up even before I walked in , these roboks are so negative ! . .
    That's kinda funny -
    I'm thinking wtf is tracdroid so of course I googled it:

Tracdroid.info :

YOU’VE FOUND TracDroid for Android™
    We’re not quite there yet—but we’re getting there!—and we really want you to know when we’re ready.

Kinda sounds not much different than Playbook ,except for playbook is a real object I can hold in my hand. I still have no idea what TracDroid is lol
    10-01-11 01:57 AM
    Power and volume buttons, bulged back, dead pixels, pretty much it.
    10-01-11 02:06 AM
    Power and volume buttons, bulged back, dead pixels, pretty much it.
    Thanks very much! That'll be helpful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-01-11 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD