I lost my keys and spending the night at my girls. I left my 64GB PlayBook in the house charging.

Anyways, I've been using her 11" MacBook Air. It's amazing, very light but it's a PITA to use. I'm currently browsing, just finished watching the latest episode of Weeds (great ending, girl is back!) and I hate dealing how bulky it is, I can't walk around or just carry it like I would with the PlayBook.

I found myself touching the Screen/LCD several times. LOL I miss my PlayBook. It reminds me why I never bought a Notebook/MacBook Pro.

The advantage of course was I can run FrostWire and get the episode. Why can't we do this with Tablets again? I'm talking about iPad 2, PlayBook not the Dell/HP.
    08-01-11 06:23 PM
    I lost my keys and spending the night at my girls. I left my 64GB PlayBook in the house charging.

Anyways, I've been using her 11" MacBook Air. It's amazing, very light but it's a PITA to use. I'm currently browsing, just finished watching the latest episode of Weeds (great ending, girl is back!) and I hate dealing how bulky it is, I can't walk around or just carry it like I would with the PlayBook.

I found myself touching the Screen/LCD several times. LOL I miss my PlayBook. It reminds me why I never bought a Notebook/MacBook Pro.

The advantage of course was I can run FrostWire and get the episode. Why can't we do this with Tablets again? I'm talking about iPad 2, PlayBook not the Dell/HP.
    Agreed. The versatility and power of the PlayBook is just Awesome! But I also love my MacBook Pro!
    08-01-11 06:39 PM
    I cannot wait until the day Jobs keeps forecasting when I can do some heavy heavy stuff (including content creation!) from devices like the PlayBook, iPad, etc. and lose everything else. Right now its there a bit but no where near where things could be taken! I still need my ASUS netbook at times and my mammoth PC often, though they've been getting lonely the past 100 days or so.
    08-01-11 06:42 PM
    I gotta try that trick, lose my keys
    BlackStormRising likes this.
    08-01-11 07:08 PM
    i believe the macbook air is not supposed to be bulky.the macbook pro is.but you are right in the sense that you can't walk around with macbook air in your pockets like you would with a pb.some tech gear are just not meant to be portable.
    08-01-11 08:26 PM
    That's how I feel after having to use my laptop more because my PB got stolen...can't wait for my insurance claim to come through so that I can get a new one!
    08-01-11 10:37 PM
    I gotta try that trick, lose my keys
    Truly a nerd...
    having the opportunity to stay at his girlfriend's but playing with her MacBook Air instead of..
    well.. (kidding )
    08-02-11 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD