Will any blackberry thats can bridge right now, will still be able to with 2.0 and use all the new features? I have a blackberry Tour and was wondering because I am thinking of getting a playbook. Thanks!
    01-11-12 11:40 AM
    yes, which ever devices currently support bridge, will still be supported come os2.0
    01-11-12 11:42 AM
    The update in OS shouldn't affect your ability to bridge.
    01-11-12 11:42 AM
    What about typing from your blackberry to the playbook and controlling it from your phone? My tour will be able to do that?
    01-11-12 11:49 AM
    [YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb3YGV0piEg&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

In this video at roughly 1.40 it's said that you don't need a touchscreen device to move the 'pointer' on the Playbook and that devices with only the trackpad can be used. So I'm pretty sure that OS6.0 devices will be fully compatible.

I'm hoping so anyway since I'll be using PB and Bold 9780 combo until a BB10 phone is released with a keypad form factor.
    MTL likes this.
    01-11-12 12:15 PM
    What about typing from your blackberry to the playbook and controlling it from your phone? My tour will be able to do that?

I want to say "Hypothetically yes" but it hasn't been released yet. So just wait until some official or at least internally leak news is released.
    01-11-12 12:19 PM
    Lets hope so!! Really dont want to have to buy a new Blackberry to get these features especially when BB OS 10 will be out within the year...
    01-11-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD