So many opinions and now we don't know the outcome?

How did Smakberry's experience end?
    07-26-11 11:48 AM
    She asked me to remove it, so it's gone.
    07-26-11 11:51 AM
    Maybe she was attracting too much attention. It did seem to be taking a wrong turn and deviating from the original intent.

I do hope we find out the outcome and what happens......this is like a season ending cliff hanger of TV show.
    07-26-11 11:54 AM
    I hope we find out too. It was a bit like the ending of the Sopranos final scene
    ACFP3 likes this.
    07-26-11 11:56 AM
    Can't blame her after that assault - must have a major case of Blackberry thumb.
    07-26-11 11:56 AM
    I am going to guess that they (RIM) bought her silence with a brand new 64 Gig BP. I happened to me with one of my Bianchi bikes. You agree not to discuss, or talk about the issue, remove any bad PR that you have controll over and sing the wonderfull praises of said company and they in return sport you the best option, in this case a new 64 Giger.

If I am right, good job on Rim and ata Girl!
    shebmiller and agault like this.
    07-26-11 12:02 PM
    I was just looking for the original thread. I guess she resolved her issue...
    I hope she's happy (with her "new" Playbook) and that all is well.

Long live RIM and long live CrackBerry!
    07-26-11 12:28 PM
    Or the whole thing was a hoax....

If someone was tht fired up & going to use the thread as a tool with the company... Well, it either worked (the hush theory) or it was phoney to begin with.

But I agree - it's cruel to leave everybody hanging.... I hate loose ends.
    07-26-11 12:30 PM
    I am going to guess that they (RIM) bought her silence with a brand new 64 Gig BP. I happened to me with one of my Bianchi bikes. You agree not to discuss, or talk about the issue, remove any bad PR that you have controll over and sing the wonderfull praises of said company and they in return sport you the best option, in this case a new 64 Giger.

If I am right, good job on Rim and ata Girl!
    Hopefully you're right... This mornings posts had taken on a whiff of high-school - any opportunity to bring down the popular girl - which kinda defeats the purpose of the thread. So I wouldn't be surprised if she just had it removed.

Hope everything worked out for you Smak!
    07-26-11 12:36 PM
    We're probably all to blame. There was a lot of focus on her looks, her location - and her integrity. I would have done the same.
    07-26-11 12:36 PM
    Or the whole thing was a hoax....

If someone was tht fired up & going to use the thread as a tool with the company... Well, it either worked (the hush theory) or it was phoney to begin with.

But I agree - it's cruel to leave everybody hanging.... I hate loose ends.
    I suspect this type of post would be a good indicator as to why it may have been requested to be removed. Venting about an issue only to have jackasses accuse her of trying to scam or lieing. I dont think she really expected it to become the hottest thread on CB.
    TheScionicMan likes this.
    07-26-11 12:40 PM
    I suspect this type of post would be a good indicator as to why it may have been requested to be removed. Venting about an issue only to have jackasses accuse her of trying to scam or lieing. I dont think she really expected it to become the hottest thread on CB.
    That's somewhat true, but let's not forget. She stated with the utmost conviction that the PB had never been exposed to water whatsoever. Then someone finds a post where she said she spilled water on it. Granted she said that the water only got on the case and none got on the PB, but that still qualifies as a possible exposure to water when she said there wasn't.
    Cracker_Hughes likes this.
    07-26-11 01:30 PM
    Stop speculating. Maybe you just have to wait for news of her. This attitude was probably what caused the closure of another post.
    07-26-11 01:32 PM
    Ok before this thread gets out of hand, Im closing it. If/when she has an update to post she will.
    pkcable, ericlc2, sirk25 and 2 others like this.
    07-26-11 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD