For the past 3 weeks, every time I tried to watch a long video in YouTube it stop with a error message, ( A error has occurred, please try again later ) and is very enjoying. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem, and of course how to solve it! Thanks in advance
    04-12-13 11:41 AM
    We are having the same problem on my PlayBook and on My wifes. I found that if I log-in to YouTube through my Gmail it doesn't happen.
    04-12-13 11:49 AM
    I have not experienced this myself. But I do have a few questions for you to help narrow things down. First, do you browse YouTube with Flash on or off? YouTube will play videos with either the Flash Player or through HTML 5 if it is switched to off. Yesterday, I watched a video served up in an HTML 5 player when I explicitly had Flash turned to off in the stock browser. It surprised me actually and I double checked that indeed Flash was off. It DID take a while to initialize however and at the beginning it was just a black square visible on screen where the video would be. Anyhow, I used to have problems in the past with the PlayBook's version of Flash they had installed and watching videos but that was a long time ago on an earlier version of the OS with an earlier version of Flash. 2.1.0.1526 solved this on all the video sites I frequented. In fact, compared to the desktop version of Flash in both Firefox and IE10, the PlayBook was more reliable in watching videos than on my much higher spec'ed computers.

Just curious...
    04-12-13 11:53 AM
    We are having the same problem on my PlayBook and on My wifes. I found that if I log-in to YouTube through my Gmail it doesn't happen.
    Could you post a link directly to the offending video so we could all try and test it out? Otherwise you're not giving us enough information to help you out since it makes replication difficult.

There are other browsers to try too to see if troubleshooting things with them helps. Maxthon comes to mind in BlackBerry World. It's free and uses Flash also. Anyhow, my point being is that I'd try another browser and see if you can repeat the problem. If yes, then we have some another important piece to the puzzle.
    04-12-13 11:57 AM
    It's happening with almost every video, and yes I got the flash on
    04-12-13 03:28 PM
    I was trying to watch a documentary (Zeigstein movie or something like that ) and after 10 or 15 minutes playing.. Then drops and I get the message, and yes I always have flash on, that's the difference between playbook and ipad right? Why would I turn it off?
    04-12-13 03:33 PM
    As berryaddict said it's happening on almost all videos. Some times the video won't even start to play and other times they just cash in the middle of the video. When I sign in to youtube it plays the videos.
    04-12-13 03:39 PM
    Well, I'm having a rough time on my pc using Firefox. I can hear the audio, but the video stalls or goes black. BUT very oddly, if I move the mouse cursor into the video window, the video comes back but stops again. But if I move the mouse constantly into and out of the Youtube window (back and forth very quickly) I can get the video to move as in a fast stop-action movie. If I stop mousing, the video stops but if I resume the back and forth sweep of the mouse, the video plays. Audio is unperturbed! Is Youtube tweaking/breaking/altering something?
    04-12-13 04:38 PM
    i am also receiving the error this video cannot be played both in browser and on the preloaded youtube app i am on 2.1.0.1526
    04-12-13 05:44 PM