Looking at the preorder page from Best Buy, it says:

Bluetooth capability
    Allows you to pair the device with a Bluetooth-enabled BlackBerry mobile phone for access to Push technology, e-mail, calendar, BBM, tasks, documents and more. Also features BlackBerry security and data efficiency.
    I'm quite curious about the "...and more.". I mean, we know you can access the web through your phone, and all the things listed above. We also know that sending pictures and sounds are common using Bluetooth, and documents as well.

So, my question is, does anyone know exactly what can be sent to the tablet via the Bridge? This could essentially add several GB of storage via the phone's memory card for some smaller files and media, and allow you to use the Playbook's on-board memory exclusively for apps. Granted, I doubt you'd want to wait for a feature-length HD movie to transfer over Bluetooth, but nonetheless, storing some media on the phone to be transferred when needed could be an option for those getting the smaller-sized Playbook.

Apologies in advance if this is a stupid question or has been answered elsewhere.
    03-22-11 08:47 AM
    I'm hopping word documents. But well find out 4/19

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-11 08:52 AM
    you might have access to music, movies and other media like that
    03-22-11 09:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD