I love my playbook. I still prefer the UI and (most of the time) the hardware to other tablets I've used. I listen to my music, browse the web, watch movies, check e-mail, store pictures, and play Jetpack Joyride lol. I also occasionally use the word to go and haven't had any problems with it so far. It makes me disappointed that Blackberry hasn't put more into their tablet...it has so much potential. I refuse to change tablets until this one dies, which will hopefully not be for a long while. I think you're going to like yours.
    10-16-13 02:43 PM
    Hey guys I just got my PlayBook that I paid 40 bucks for on ebay plus 20 for shopping. I accidentally bid on the item before reading what condition it was in. Not to mention that they didn't have a picture of the device just a picture of a PlayBook. I didn't even know how scratched up it was... so I bid a dollar after the first dudes bid waiting for someone to out bid me because this was my first ebay bid... and I didn't know you can back out. So I just left it there and waited on it.They stated that it could turned on but there was a pass word. When I got it it was bricked and wouldn't charge. I took advantage and Googled some answers and finally got it working. It's perfectly fine only one dead pixel which you can hardly tell at times and no scratches sweet 3w gb one eh?

Join my bbm channel tech heads C00122D07
    Congratulations!

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-17-13 01:40 PM
    Music, browsing and games

Posted via CB10
    10-17-13 01:46 PM
    Well I use my playbook to read mangas, comics, ebooks...also for web browsing, watching movies and listening to music
    10-22-13 12:27 PM
    Like many others, it's for light browsing, playing games, watching videos and so forth. I have it set up with Blackberry Balance so I have work emails on it as well, and that's extremely useful when travelling as I don't have to take the laptop mostly. In fact I can't tell you how useful that is, even compared to the phone.

In addition, the presenter mode in Bridge still elicits gasps of appreciation that I can pop the Playbook in front on them and control it remotely on the phone. When doing small scale presentations that's a godsend for me and for them.

I still really like it. I know it's been overtaken in many areas, but compared to the Android tablet I had previously (running ICS) it's brilliant.
    10-22-13 12:40 PM
    Whenever I need something heavy to stop the door, my PlayBook is there. No towel? My PlayBook is there. I need an extra frisbee, PlayBook. Coasters for the guests? You guessed it- PlayBook.
    10-23-13 06:32 PM
81 ... 234