Lets all share some Ideas rather then compare to what we don't have yet..

List some things that you do with your PB that we havn't really seen mentioned in here yet. I'll start.

-We use it at night mostly. Sometimes on the couch while watching tv for a quick wikipedia/imdb lookup.

-modded dozen or so web flash games to play as local swf's (homescreen bookmark trick). How in the world is Ragdoll cannon 3 and 4 not an app yet?!?!? so easy to convert, and so perfect on my PB.. defenitly a bathroom game (have otterbox.. clean it regularly...)

-Put a whole season of house and a few great looking movies on there.

-I watch the prior nights daily show/colb and a few more that work while cooking/dishes/cleaning.

-recipies while in the kitchen.

-We look up and buy stuff for our 6 month old on craigslist/ebay.

-play him strange baby music from youtube playlists.

-Read him that animal ebook thing in appworld with the animal noises.

-Dig the facebook app way more then the site now for going through pics etc..

-I read literally anything I can find in all the news type apps and anywhere else on the web that interests me as I put the lil guy to sleep (rather then run up and down the stairs) with the PB on dim in the dark.

Add to this and so will I.. Share your Ideas..
    thomas7918 likes this.
    06-17-11 10:54 AM
    surf in the bathroom.

06-17-11 11:23 AM
    Scrape chewing gum off my driveway...
    iPad, with its slimmer form factor, is much better suited to that type of task.
    06-17-11 11:29 AM
    iPad, with its slimmer form factor, is much better suited to that type of task.
    Don't waste your breath, he's not coming back to read it.
    06-17-11 11:33 AM
    i use it as my main camera
    06-17-11 11:47 AM
    taken over web surfing from pc

work related documents/spreadsheets/pdf

minor photo edits for facebook
    06-17-11 11:51 AM
    I take it along to clients in order to show them videos and presentations.

I use the Forms 2 Go app with my own custom forms for telephone evals, quick invoices, etc.

It's my laptop replacement for outdoors and while watching tv.

Podcasts sound a lot better on the playbook than on my BB.

Converter apps for the kitchen to convert measurements while cooking.

Really, though -- the two most important things I use it for is bridged email and showing my clients videos -- using it with my clients has been invaluable!
    veldacy1 likes this.
    06-17-11 01:56 PM
    Presentations on prezi.com rather than using Powerpoint.
    06-17-11 03:28 PM
    I'm learning to play the piano with the help of software that I purchased. The software includes many videos, pdfs, and mp3 files. Before Playbook, I used to lug my large keyboard into the computer room for lessons (including cables, pedals, music stand and more). Now, the entire software program is loaded on my PB and I simply have it beside me when practicing or taking a lesson. (The accompaniment tracks through the PB speakers are really cool.)
    06-17-11 03:41 PM
    It's free* 3G speed mobile web browsing...! It's a good 5 minute walk from my desk at work to my car all the 'short boring moments' are no longer boring!
    prebetsabu likes this.
    06-17-11 05:05 PM
    I'm a priest in Calif. & put the prayers, etc., for the first 20 - 30 minutes of our Easter Vigil Mass (done by candlelight) on .pdf files in the PB A lot better than trying to deal with a light attached to a ritual book! (PB had only arrived a couple days earlier.)

Usual uses otherwise. I use it it for a lot of web browsing away from the PC, for reading mail I used to read on my phone & for taking notes at meetings with a bluetooth keyboard. Have been very happy with it so far!
    06-17-11 07:02 PM
    just discovered a major problem with the pb, left it near my bed last night, woke up at 5am and thought "hmm i'll just check my emails"

2 hours later im still sat here, curse you playbook, you win this time!
    prebetsabu likes this.
    06-18-11 01:04 AM
    I mainly use it to research investments and the voice notes come in real handy to record my thoughts while going along. While I wish Goodreader was available for the playbook, no complaints. The joy of not sitting in front of a desktop for 12 hours a day is a bonus that I really enjoy.
    06-18-11 01:31 AM
    Use it for almost all of work tasks (Real Estate Consultant).

Show clients/investors potential purchases. Take notes of any questions they have regarding a property.

Use it for my team and client presentations.

Use it to update my new leads and some of the cms work of my website.

My toddler loves it, teaching him the alphabet different shapes and colors...

I really don't care if the playbook is ranked as the first, second or third tablet out there. It makes my work more enjoyable and keeps my family entertained and that's all I really care about...
    06-18-11 01:54 AM
    I'm using mine as a web controller for my reciever while I sit on my deck
    06-18-11 09:38 AM
    Use my playbooks for homeschooling my two sons. Lots of education apps, and great for quick research...
    06-18-11 10:00 AM
    Banking and shopping
    06-18-11 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD