Forget the rest. The Playbook is best.
    08-04-11 05:29 PM
    Loving it more every day...keep finding new uses I had not even imagined possible.

Most impressive is the breathtaking video camera and playback display - people simply gasp at the realism and crystal clear stereo sound. I forget about it. Many times I see something awesome and think "I wish I had a video cam..' Then - OMG I do! Right here!
    1080p even!
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 08-04-11 at 08:49 PM.
    08-04-11 06:39 PM
    Love mine as well. Bridged to my phone it allowed us to locate an emergency vet clinic when our French Bulldog developed respiratory distress while traveling last weekend. Roxanne thanks the playbook, and we won't travel without it.
    08-04-11 08:25 PM
    Awesome Every day people like me do their best to speak English as non-native language. It's very special of you indeed to symbolically return the favour!

Graag gedaan!

PS: Good that there's no autocorrect on your PlayBook It would've screwed up your Dutch!
    Happy to see that you have picked up some of the most important English words .. like "awesome" especially as it pertains to PlayBook.
    08-04-11 08:42 PM
    Happy to see that you have picked up some of the most important English words .. like "awesome" especially as it pertains to PlayBook.
    Can you keep a secret? It's not all too difficult for me to speak / read / write and think in English? Blame internet and TV, I've almost become a native speaker!
    08-05-11 09:36 AM
    Most impressive is the breathtaking video camera and playback display - people simply gasp at the realism and crystal clear stereo sound. I forget about it. Many times I see something awesome and think "I wish I had a video cam..' Then - OMG I do! Right here!
    1080p even!
    You do realize that the 7" display isn't capable of displaying 1080p. The Playbook screen would have to be 1920x1080 in order to do this, and you know the Playbook is only 1024x600 WSVGA, which means it isn't even capable of 720p. What you're seeing a condense play back on a small screen that looks awesome. But by definition, it isn't a HD display.

It'll output 1080p via HDMI, just not show it on the screen...
    08-05-11 10:22 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD