Did RIM publish what was fixed or new features for the Playbook update?

Where can I get it?
    07-26-11 10:23 PM
    They never publish full changelogs and rarely publish specific bug fixes, but here is the official rundown of new features.

BlackBerry Tablet OS v1.0.7 Update: BlackBerry Bridge, Multimedia and Language updates �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog
    07-26-11 10:26 PM
    The 1.0.7.2650 destroyed BB Bridge for me. A few days later they pushed out 1.0.7.2670 and that fixed my Bridge, so at least that was worked out in the build...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-11 11:30 PM
    what about the update of 1.0.7.2670 that just came through pb like 3 mins ago? a small patch i wonder ehat it fixed
    07-27-11 12:56 AM
    You most like deleted a core app, I thought they had fix this stupid scenario. Adobe Reader? Did you delete or try to install it again?

Something has triggered it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-11 06:51 AM
    You most like deleted a core app, I thought they had fix this stupid scenario. Adobe Reader? Did you delete or try to install it again?
    Something has triggered it...
    I thought they had gotten rid of this as well. Hmm. Well, I agree. You must have triggered this somehow by deleting one of the core applications. All builds that show up as updates that are 1] tiny (only a few MBs) and 2] have the same build number as your current installed OS build are "ghost updates" that attempt to re-install deleted core applications.
    07-27-11 07:35 AM
    what about the update of 1.0.7.2670 that just came through pb like 3 mins ago? a small patch i wonder ehat it fixed
    Facebook App v2. I know that's how I got the new client. Had been looking for it in appstore but wasn't getting the new version. Suddenly I was prompted to update OS. After reboot, the facebook icon had moved to the end of the list and prompted me to accept a new SLA.
    07-27-11 08:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD