According to alec saunders reply to my tweet os2.0 is definitely out some time in feb lol

Skier1960 and Thunderbuck like this.
    02-13-12 03:39 PM
    killed it. FEB that's all. just simply easy to follow.
    02-13-12 03:43 PM
    As much as we would like OS 2.0 yesterday.....We need to let this man focus on task....Let him do what he is assigned to do....Fill up Appworld with an abundance of apps.....No offense intended OP....
    02-13-12 03:44 PM
    good to see. we need him to get rid of digi media apps
    KermEd likes this.
    02-13-12 03:49 PM
    Yeah, that showed up in my Twitter feed too. I'll take that to the bank; if anyone should know, it should be Saunders...
    02-13-12 03:49 PM
    *sigh* ...this is what we're reduced to... vague confirmation tweets from asaunders...
    02-13-12 03:54 PM
    Ok now that it is CONFIRMED by someone that it is indeed DEFINITELY coming out SOMETIME in FEBRUARY... I hope there will be less "omg when is it coming out, it needs to come out already, I hear its this date, no its that date, noo it'll never come out"... seems like this forum is flooded by threads like that (not saying this particular thread). But yea... maybe once it finally comes out, people will stop freaking out about it. If not, there needs to be a sub-forum that's called "OS 2 release speculation/freak outs" or something.

But anyhow.. I'm glad I can expect it within the next 2 weeks.
    02-13-12 03:56 PM
    Can I add I only flamed him because of his reply to my first tweet where I asked why there isn't a definite release date and have they not learnt about advertising yet and all he replied was " all in good time" hence my second tweet about vague answers from rim as usual
    Last edited by smithey1981; 02-14-12 at 02:48 AM.
    02-13-12 04:00 PM
    people can't wait, they are sooo tooo excited about it, they are able to make masses of threads again.
    so the endless loop what is the date just cycles over and over again.^^
    meanwhile just trigger it all on the threads about when OS2.0 will become official.
    when it comes out you won't hear it anymore, there will be new subjects to discuss about regarding the OS2.0.
    so it kinda never ends..
    02-13-12 04:04 PM
    We've known feb for months people...
    02-13-12 04:27 PM
    Ok now that it is CONFIRMED by someone that it is indeed DEFINITELY coming out SOMETIME in FEBRUARY... I hope there will be less "omg when is it coming out, it needs to come out already, I hear its this date, no its that date, noo it'll never come out"... seems like this forum is flooded by threads like that (not saying this particular thread). But yea... maybe once it finally comes out, people will stop freaking out about it. If not, there needs to be a sub-forum that's called "OS 2 release speculation/freak outs" or something.

But anyhow.. I'm glad I can expect it within the next 2 weeks.
    You do realize this site is named "Crackberry" for a reason. If you want less excitement bordering obnoxious ridiculous fiend like tendency towards blackberry ,then you won't find that here.
    02-13-12 07:50 PM
    "All in good time"??? Poor choice of words mate lol
    02-14-12 12:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD