Please help!!! When i start my Playbook (64GB) and try to open any application, it opens it and then freezes....i can exit application and start different one, and the same thing happends....for example i start Need for Speed game , and i receive message "unable to save game, free some memmory or close other application"

Now i checked memmory status, and i have 660MB free RAM memmory and over 40GB storage memory free....

Any application i try to open, loads, but after some time freezes and blocks.... The icon of blocked application stays "shaded" and cant be started again.....after some time whole system blocks so i have to restart it by holding buttons for 5 seconds.....
    Also i have noticed that applications where i saved content, like memo-pad type of applications - have all their saved content dissapeared?? This must be some weird memmory problem!

Other issue is...i cant delete files from MEDIA folder , i receive message "no permission or file is in use"...

How to delete this type of files?

I am on os 1.0.8.6067

THANKS!!!!
    12-25-11 06:05 AM
    Do a hard reset and see if it makes a difference.
    Hard reset= hold down the power, volume +/- buttons simultaneously until the PB shuts off. Turn it on after a minute.
    12-25-11 08:46 AM
    you got plenty ram, just checked and only have 339free. is there a way to check which programs are running?
    12-25-11 08:56 AM
    If you continue to have problems after the Hard Reset suggested:

Rim Support
    Tel:
    Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
    United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
    Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
    Email: [email protected]
    12-25-11 10:32 AM
    Please post back when you find a solution. Helping the next guy is what it's all about. Good luck!
    12-25-11 11:29 AM
    Done hard reset...just get 400mb....never checked this before...

gonna try to call customer service...
    12-25-11 03:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD