I have been searching for a comfortable stand to support my playbook while on the couch. I found this wedge-e holder which looks simple and practical and looks like it works with different tablets.

Found it on Wedge-E - The best iPad holder and iPad stand!

Just wanted to get some opinions before I buy.

Anyone have one?
    Is it light?
    Does it support the playbook well?

Feedback please...
    08-28-11 03:42 PM
    From the looks of it, if it will support the iPad, it should be fine for the playbook as well. Pics showing it supporting e-readers are pretty convincing as well. As for my personal opinion, its not something I am interested in for my playbook, however, if its something that will fit for what you are wanting it for, it seems to me that you should be satisfied with it ok. Hope that helps.
    08-28-11 10:20 PM
    Automatic 2 points for the name…
    08-28-11 10:41 PM
    Is the angle adjustable? It does not show it but in some pics it looks more upright and in some more leaning? I'd want it to be somewhat adjustable. But it is also fairly large but probably serves its purpose.
    08-28-11 11:51 PM
    I also have a nook so I may just buy one and try it out.
    If I do I will let post my opinion.
    I almost want to buy it just because of the name...lol think its cute.
    Don't think the angle is adjustable maybe its just by the way you sit it on your lap.

Thanks for all the feedback...
    08-29-11 08:09 AM
    I also have a nook so I may just buy one and try it out.
    If I do I will let post my opinion.
    I almost want to buy it just because of the name...lol think its cute.
    Don't think the angle is adjustable maybe its just by the way you sit it on your lap.

Thanks for all the feedback...
    Well did you buy it or what? The pictures look cool..
    09-01-11 01:07 PM
    Yes, I purchased one this morning...got the tropical wedge-e.
    Shipped today too, which is nice, so I should have it within a few days.
    Figure its only $30...so if it's a lemon I won't feel so bad.
    I will let you know how it works with my Playbook.
    Cant wait to get a wedgee! lol
    09-01-11 05:40 PM
    Five Stars for the Wedge-e!

Received it on Saturday and used it all weekend. This is exactly what I was looking for in a holder. It's well made and the foam is almost like memory foam and tropical pattern is very nice, angle is just right, and its very comfortable to use. Got a lot of questions from relatives over the weekend asking where I got it.

It is actually alot smaller and lighter than it looks on site, which I prefer, so it would be easy to pack.

I definitely would recommend the wedge-e if your looking for a holder to use on the couch or in bed.

My playbook loves it...lol
    09-06-11 06:14 PM
    I agree buggy, got myself the blue wedge-e and very satisfied with it. Perfect for the couch. I recommend the wedge-e, best holder i have purchased to date for a couch holder.
    09-14-11 10:19 PM
    Whitsquirel, how is the blue? I almost got that color but ended up getting the tropical...
    09-15-11 10:19 PM
    Nice, I wish they had sports teams..
    09-17-11 03:21 PM
    I agree...that would be cool. I would definitely consider buying another one if they made one of my team.
    09-18-11 05:55 PM
    IMO: a bit expensive.
    Maybe??? This idea could be done with a suitable size kid's bean bag too.
    09-18-11 07:53 PM
    I like it - but I like this better because it gives me more mobility - can get up and go to the fridge without having to put the playbook somewhere, and return to where I left off - and I just swing it up out of the way when not using it. It's a Bogen camera clamp with a document holder attached...behind the couch is an office diver on furniture sliders that slides back and forth to adjust the distance from eye to Playbook - very ergonomic and comfy. Great for when I want to break out my "liberator" too! j/k, j/k

Playbook - a new way to work/play...
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 09-22-11 at 09:20 PM.
    09-22-11 09:17 PM
    buggy,

I like the blue. Very nice...it was between that one and the tropical.
    Kind of waiting for someone in the house to steal this one so I have an excuse to get the tropical wedge.
    09-28-11 08:00 PM
    White squirrell,

Thanks for the feedback. If I buy another it will be blue.
    I have the tropical...If you get you will like it. Its really nice in person.
    10-01-11 08:24 PM
    Your welcome, thanks for your opinion.
    I'll prob get it soon.
    10-02-11 07:33 PM
    Nice, but $30 is ridiculously overpriced for a piece of covered foam that probably costs them less than a $1 to manufacture.
    10-04-11 01:16 AM
    I hear would be nice if it was less...
    I have also purchased similar holders and they all seem to be about that price or higher. and so far this holder is my favorite.
    You have any suggestions of cheaper holders that do the same job?
    10-08-11 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD