I want to use my playbook to show some of my websites (sometimes). I do photography as a hobby/side job. Mostly hobby.

Here is the problem. I made this photo gallery using Adobe Lightroom and it has an automatic slide show mode and also has buttons at the bottom of the screen to advance the photos one by one.

When viewing it with my playbook the slide show mode does not work and the bottom of the web page is cut off so you cannot see the buttons to advance the photos.

Here is the link so you can see what I mean.

KiMoMi Photography

Hopefully there is another phototographer or playbook guru or web designer who has an answer to help me fix this.

Disregard This Post. I Figured Out What The Problem Was.
    Last edited by shame23; 01-21-12 at 01:53 PM.
    01-21-12 01:47 PM
    I am not sure what exactly I did but the slideshow is now working.

I mixed together a few actions. I brought up the keyboard. Then I THINK I pressed the SPACEBAR.

I can move the page around by using TWO FINGERS on your RED background - oh, wait, two finger anywhere. NOT ONE finger!! And I don't know if the SPACEBAR was what triggered it or it just started.

Oh, what was the problem????
    01-21-12 04:33 PM
    Guess I should have said I figured out what I was not doing. I tapped the screen and that enlarged the screen so the slide show buttons showed. I've had the PlayBook since Christmas but I am still learning.
    01-23-12 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD