It doesn't look anywhere as good as the promo material.

The icons don't look shiny and look like they were grabbed out of google images.
    The back and forward icons should have been full triangles instead of < >
    Jeez really stretching to find something to complain about the they are using the same icons that the OS 6 webkit browser uses. triangles really that makes a difference
    04-11-11 02:02 PM
    It doesn't look anywhere as good as the promo material.

The icons don't look shiny and look like they were grabbed out of google images.
    The back and forward icons should have been full triangles instead of < >
    dude seriously! there are bigger things going on..what are you nit picking about? based on the recent threads started by you I doubt if you really belong here.
    04-11-11 02:14 PM
    dude seriously! there are bigger things going on..what are you nit picking about? based on the recent threads started by you I doubt if you really belong here.
    Everyone belongs here regardless of their affinity with platforms. Please refrain from such comments towards members. There's no rules on this forum that says you MUST be BB crazed to sign up.
    howarmat likes this.
    04-11-11 02:19 PM
    Unfortunately, all sites are now driven by greed and the desire to make money. The original intent of providing forums so members could have rational worthwhile discussions about products they're interested in is a thing of the past. Doesn't matter what you're interested in cars, bikes, computers, etc. there will always be posters that are anti-everything and their sole purpose is to annoy and feed their own ego.

Sadly, administrators could care less, refuse to address these concerns and suggest that if someone doesn't like this type of behavior they can always leave.

Lurking is always an option but will not necessarily provide us the information that we require to make educated decisions.

Doubt I'll waste much time here once my PlayBook arrives.
    sf49ers likes this.
    04-11-11 03:00 PM
    Do people really have to find something to ***** about?

It can be ugly as a sin, but a real browser with an uncompromised web experience beats a pretty one in my books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Foreverup and 1812dave like this.
    04-11-11 05:05 PM
    Gotta love the haters that hide in plain sight... jeez
    04-11-11 05:55 PM
    At post 32...do I really have to be the voice of reason?

Can our own common sense not aid in distinguishing a professional photo from a low quality amateur photo?

Clearly the pics in question are photographed under a professional setting with the best lighting and a very high quality camera...

The photo in comparisson is obviously photographed under horrible lighting and with a poor resolution camera....

Can we not equate that the end user viewing these pictures will have compromised viewing?

It is on record in countless user videos/pictures that the browsing experience is very crisp,dynamic and very high resolution....

With that mentioned...what are some of you trying to accomplish with this thread? Really...what are you trying to accomplish?

There is a world of online evidence and user feedback that suggest the visual experience is in a league of it's own at present! It is what it is.....

Give me a break...some of you people aren't fooling anyone....
    04-11-11 07:38 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD