- CrackBerry User
12-18-12, 04:52 PM #6
- 31 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Amazing how things have different meanings for different people. I am an opera buff (as in singing) and have an online subscription to the Met but only on my computer as their tablet app is only available for the IPad so I thought someone else was complaining about the fact there is no BB app. Oh well-
Last edited by yvrbs; 12-18-12 at 08:49 PM.
- 12-18-12, 06:01 PM #7
Re: Are we ever going to get opera on the playbook?
I'm a huge opera fan also, I like to have all my bookmarks synced cross platform. Good news is opera was updated to 7.1 today on my bold 9900. Which seems to indicate continued support for blackberry. So at least I expect a bb10 app upon release.
- 12-19-12, 10:18 AM #8
- By rollinstoned116 in forum BlackBerry Curve 9310Replies: 6Last Post: 11-19-12, 02:43 PM
- By kwitel in forum BlackBerry 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-15-12, 11:17 AM
- By Yeagerbomb3 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 23Last Post: 05-22-10, 12:46 PM
- By nbpulber in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-09, 01:15 AM
- By Carboran in forum T-MobileReplies: 7Last Post: 08-11-08, 02:45 AM