What are your ways in promoting/Endorsing Blackberry Playbook?

I use my facebook account by posting playbook videos from youtube and crackberry and posting screen shots of games that can be play in playbook with words to encourage my fb friends to buy playbook,
    02-09-12 03:07 AM
    I show quite a few people and if they express a glimmer of interest, I show them all of the features, games, videos, web browsing, etc. I've been told I should work for RIM.
    PBfanatic likes this.
    02-09-12 03:34 AM
  3. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Playbook 2.0 in less than two weeks will make it that much easier to w0w the folks!!!! love the Playbook!!!
    02-09-12 03:55 AM
    In the spirit of the election season, use negative campaigning: tell them them that the iPad is a democrat/republican.

But really: i just whip mine out and show off what it can do(my playbook that is).
    02-09-12 04:28 AM
    I show quite a few people and if they express a glimmer of interest, I show them all of the features, games, videos, web browsing, etc. I've been told I should work for RIM.
    You should apply for a position just to see if you even get a human response.
    02-09-12 04:35 AM
    I walked into a meeting with only my Playbook and did my whole presentation, recorded the meeting, and demoed some websites that my team would need to use for our new project! I went to follow up with our secretary about some clerical details a few days later and while she was packing her laptop and all her other paperwork up into her rolling briefcase (which looked like it weighed about 75 pounds) she finally asked me…"How do you like that? And how much did you pay for it?" I gave her a quick performance run through and told her they were on sale for waaayyyyyyyyy less than Ipads, i then emailed her links to the CES demos of 2.0 and she's ready to make her purchase!!!
    02-09-12 07:47 AM
    In the spirit of the election season, use negative campaigning: tell them them that the iPad is a democrat/republican.

But really: i just whip mine out and show off what it can do(my playbook that is).
    Well, the two former CEO's could easily fund a SuperPac to create both positive and negative ads. They don't have to rely on the internal rim structures to really SELL this device.
    02-09-12 09:05 AM
    why would I promote the the playbook, that's RIM's job! I don't see RIM coming to my job and helping out LOL
    Chrisy and soxypirate like this.
    02-09-12 10:54 AM
    I was meeting with a sales rep this morning when he mentioned that a bunch of outside sales guys might be given corporate issues ipads. I talked with him for a few minutes about trying to see what exactly they were attempting to accomplish and then pulled out my PB. He did go to an apple store the day before to demo an ipad and also has an iphone 3GS.

He liked the portability and the multi-tasking dynamic of it. I did tell him that now it doesnt have native email and calendar but that an OS update coming this month will correct that. I showed him how I could surf the web on the PB using the bridge. His main point was that he needed cloud storage - to which I showed him how I keep my blueprints in dropbox and can access them anywhere.

After a 1/2 hour discussion he was going to go back to his supervisor and ask that they explore the PB too.
    02-09-12 11:03 AM
    For now, I'm also teasing with the latest videos covering OS 2.0 new features on my facebook accounts (even made the videos public ...).
    I'm not pushing that much, except when I see a very attractive sale and people ask me about it.
    I went to several vendors site and made reviews + explanations of what 2.0 will be.

... i fact I'm on the "don't believe the hype" process now ... until the "RIM hype party" starts !
    02-09-12 11:10 AM
    Haha, thanks for clarifying that you're talking about your PlayBook.
    02-09-12 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD