- CrackBerry User
- 56 Posts
Watch ESPN and Time Warner Cable (the 2 no longer get along)
Until about 3 weeks ago, i was able to watch replays on ESPN (watchESPN). My cable system is Time Warner Cable. I could watch on my PC or my BB PB. Now, I continue to get error 316 (when trying to connect on ESPN). ESPN's customer care? center says its Time Warner's issue; Time Warner says the error message is ESPN's error message and their issue to resolve.
Any time warner customers having similar issues watching shows on their PB? Thanks, Ken
- 01-03-2013, 10:42 PM #2
can you watch on your pc?all smartphones are tools.
android = 48pc tool set (you"ll eventually find the tool you need, but some assembly required)
iphone = swiss army knife (most of the tools you need in a small, simple to use package)
blackberry = adjustable wrench (sometimes all you need is a wrench)
windows phone = bionic wrench (its different....but it works)
- By kennyg17 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 03-04-2012, 07:15 PM
- By mallinj in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:25 PM
- By Fashionista_BBRee in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 17Last Post: 02-19-2009, 10:36 PM
- By Agent M in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 03:57 AM
- By lakersfreak in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 11-07-2008, 11:49 AM