Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    333CF1E1 playbook-5014441F
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Wallpaper Setter

I have downloaded and paid for this app and I am consistently getting a force close error. Help??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Setter-img_00000034.jpg  
    CrackBerry Master

Default Wallpaper Setter

Contact the developer.
    CrackBerry User

Hmmmm, something is going on with that app. I bought it a few weeks ago and it has been working beautifully until today.

I just checked it before posting and it's not even opening for me at all. I'm just getting the pulsing blackberry icon and then the main screen. I even deleted and re-installed the app and same thing.

Maybe, it's being updated? I sure hope so because it is the best make your own wallpaper app I've seen - way easier to use than any in the android playstore.

ETA: I just sent an email to the developer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,056 Global Posts

I had it for a few weeks now and no issues here,try deleting it through app world and reinstall it.

Also make sure your using the right icon as it installs a new icon once paid and the free version stays as well so uninstall all of it and free too and then reinstall.
    New Phone: Iphone 4s, Old Phones: Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4 (Used By Family)
    LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1753.
    On Rogers Service

"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    3,056 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MarlenaRosie View Post
    Hmmmm, something is going on with that app. I bought it a few weeks ago and it has been working beautifully until today.

I just checked it before posting and it's not even opening for me at all. I'm just getting the pulsing blackberry icon and then the main screen. I even deleted and re-installed the app and same thing.

Maybe, it's being updated? I sure hope so because it is the best make your own wallpaper app I've seen - way easier to use than any in the android playstore.

ETA: I just sent an email to the developer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    I just opened now and no issues it works fine for me.

Now also I had this issue before like when i loaded some photos like 128 all at once and got this issue, but I deleted photos and reinstalled app this was like last week.
    New Phone: Iphone 4s, Old Phones: Blackberry Z10, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sold), Iphone 4 (Used By Family)
    LTE Playbook 32gb (Dec 2012), OS version is 1753.
    On Rogers Service

"When in doubt, buy a laptop"
    CrackBerry User

Mine is back. Looking good.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    333CF1E1 playbook-5014441F
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Okay, so I've tried deleting the app, restarting the playbook and re downloading (and everything in between) to no avail. I never had the free version, so clocking on the wrong icon is n/a. Any other ideas?! Developer hasn't emailed me back yet. Did you ever hear from them,mp marlenarose?
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,364 Global Posts

Mine has worked great. I trued the free version then used up my limit and I bought the full version and works perfecto