- CrackBerry User
02-09-13, 01:27 PM #3
- 60 Posts
Hmmmm, something is going on with that app. I bought it a few weeks ago and it has been working beautifully until today.
I just checked it before posting and it's not even opening for me at all. I'm just getting the pulsing blackberry icon and then the main screen. I even deleted and re-installed the app and same thing.
Maybe, it's being updated? I sure hope so because it is the best make your own wallpaper app I've seen - way easier to use than any in the android playstore.
ETA: I just sent an email to the developer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
- 02-09-13, 02:13 PM #4
I had it for a few weeks now and no issues here,try deleting it through app world and reinstall it.
Also make sure your using the right icon as it installs a new icon once paid and the free version stays as well so uninstall all of it and free too and then reinstall.
- 02-09-13, 02:16 PM #5
- CrackBerry Addict
- 563 Posts
- 333CF1E1 playbook-5014441F
Okay, so I've tried deleting the app, restarting the playbook and re downloading (and everything in between) to no avail. I never had the free version, so clocking on the wrong icon is n/a. Any other ideas?! Developer hasn't emailed me back yet. Did you ever hear from them,mp marlenarose?
- By palmprethemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 45Last Post: 09-07-13, 10:58 AM
- By tarektoverso in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-12, 12:32 AM
- By palmprethemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 19Last Post: 09-01-07, 10:56 AM
- By blackberrythemecentral in forum BlackBerry ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-07, 09:55 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-07, 07:22 PM