I was just curious to see if anyone else in my shoes still waiting for their playbook who didnt order from shop blackberry.com
    12-05-11 08:16 PM
    I was just curious to see if anyone else in my shoes still waiting for their playbook who didnt order from shop blackberry.com
    I ordered a 32GB PB from Walmart on Friday night, and I got a shipping notice yesterday morning.

I've been waiting on a 16GB PB from shopblackberry.com since 11/24.
    12-05-11 08:20 PM
    Got my $200 Buy.com Playbook pretty darn quick along with everything else I've been ordering from Amazon, Target, Staples, etc.. Still waiting for my shopblackberry.com Playbook that I paid an extra $20 for two day shipping. Not cool.
    12-05-11 08:47 PM
    I ordered mine Nov. 22nd from Best Buy and their customer service told me I'd have it around Dec. 6th and UPS tells me it's due to be delivered tomorrow. Right on time. I was worried after hearing horror stories about cancelled ordered but now just excited to get my hands on it.
    12-05-11 09:18 PM
    I ordered a 32gb from Amazon on Nov. 28. It arrived today!
    12-05-11 09:50 PM
    I ordered a 16g PB from Radio Shack this past Saturday. Still haven't received it. How slow can they be??
    12-05-11 10:00 PM
    I ordered mines from walmart cyber monday 11/28 and got mines today but I could open it cause I had to come to work so I can't wait til I get off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-11 10:02 PM
    YOWZA!!! I got my tracking notice from Radio Shack. It arrives this Thursday!!!
    12-05-11 11:04 PM
    Getting my 64GB for $325 free shipping on wednesday. Its at the fedex hub in the town that I work came from PA tried calling to see if I can get it on my lunch break but no go guess I will see it wed after I get home from work
    12-05-11 11:17 PM
    Getting my 64GB for $325 free shipping on wednesday. Its at the fedex hub in the town that I work came from PA tried calling to see if I can get it on my lunch break but no go guess I will see it wed after I get home from work
    Hey, curvezzz!! We both keep on getting the same devices. Great minds, you know.
    12-05-11 11:48 PM
    YOWZA!!! I got my tracking notice from Radio Shack. It arrives this Thursday!!!
    ordered mine from radioshack last thursday finally notified that it got shipped and should arrive thursday.
    12-05-11 11:58 PM
    Staples is my favorite tech store They over sold the 16GB ONLINE at their warehouse a few days prior to BF and substituted the 32GB which was delivered on time the following week
    12-06-11 12:18 AM
    I ordered mine from shop.blackberry.com and recieved it this past weekend. Got a little worried and called but they told me it was shipped but could not provide me with a tracking number
    12-06-11 04:06 AM
    I had initially placed an order on bestbuy.com when the 64gb went to $229, I was really hopeful at the time since it was 5 days in and still no cancellation, but a week in I got the dreaded notice.

Then late one night on bestbuy.com I saw they had the refurbished 64gb available for order for 199, so I placed that order on 11/29, it ships to store, supposedly it says it will be ready for pickup on 12/7, so I'm still crossing my fingers!
    12-06-11 04:17 AM
    Hey, curvezzz!! We both keep on getting the same devices. Great minds, you know.

I was thinking the samthing barskin
    joreilly likes this.
    12-06-11 06:43 AM
    I had initially placed an order on bestbuy.com when the 64gb went to $229, I was really hopeful at the time since it was 5 days in and still no cancellation, but a week in I got the dreaded notice.

Then late one night on bestbuy.com I saw they had the refurbished 64gb available for order for 199, so I placed that order on 11/29, it ships to store, supposedly it says it will be ready for pickup on 12/7, so I'm still crossing my fingers!
    I lost my faith with worst buy, after my 11/20 order was canceled on 11/23 they made their bed with me, and lost my business for life! I still don't understand this fiasco since the worst buy business website had all pb's in stock days after cancelations went out. I work in customer service and this would never have been a resolution for our customers. They can't make me believe they couldn't had gotten the pb's ordered from the business side or called up RIM and said hey I know we said we're not selling anymore 64gb pb's but we goofed and need xyz to fulfill the orders placed during that goof.
    12-06-11 06:50 AM
    ^^Sorry to hear that!! I had to giggle at your new name for them though lol

But it seems things are looking up for me, I got an email this morning saying my order is almost ready for pickup, which was kind of odd to me, I'm not use to getting a voluntary update on my orders, I usually end up calling, but I decided to be patient and not call this time.

I was really upset at the first cancellation as well, but I guess not enough to keep trying for another one at these unbelievable prices, plus being a reward zone member I'm going to try to get it here first.. dangit I forgot to log into ebates first!
    12-06-11 06:08 PM
    YES, finally shipped since I used the secret email and they shipped it out immediately for fedex overnight delivery. You might say this made it a slickdeal because I got free overnight shipping which is a $31 value according to Fedex. So subtract those saving of ~$60 (over B&M shoppers) from my $3,000,000 in wasted time and emotional stress I got a really bad deal.

BTW I ordered on the 24th with $10 coupon and free shipping.

PM for the method.
    Last edited by lebob23; 12-06-11 at 06:17 PM.
    12-06-11 06:08 PM
    On my way home...my PB is waiting on me no thanks to worst buy :/
    12-06-11 06:20 PM
    Yes! Best Buy finally sent the ready for pickup email for my ship to store order, I'm waiting in the parking lot now as I am not allowed to see it.. I have to wait till my bday/xmas eve BOO. I really hope an employee didn't swipe it for themselves.. Not to say anything bad about best buy employees.. Just a sneaky person in general. Guess I'm just nervous been in the parking lot too long!
    12-12-11 10:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD