- 01-06-13, 05:22 PM #5
Actually, the pb has a rubber (or similar) rear that wraps around to the very edge of the front. So it is at all slippery. But you might still want to protect it from bumps. There's lots of discussion on protection versus using it naked. Thoughts vary. Same with screen protection or not.
- 01-06-13, 05:23 PM #6
I still haven't thrown my box out. It's such a pretty box. Everything that came with the Playbook screamed premium device: the charger, the cables, the sleeve and even the screen wipe cloth. You are in for a treat when you finally open it.
- CrackBerry Addict
01-06-13, 06:11 PM #7
- 567 Posts
Welcome! You will probably want some more protection beyond what comes with your PlayBook, but get to know each other and take your time. You are in for a treat!
Be sure to take advantage of all CrackBerry has to offer. The reviews, skills and answers to questions will help you get way more pleasure from your PB. It is a great community with a tradition of helping.
- 01-06-13, 07:06 PM #8
I purchased a leather wallet type protector for my PlayBook. It has done a good job. Targus was the manufacturer. I carried my PB to estimates and used it for contract reference. So it has been on construction sites and hit the floor a couple times but survived unscathed. That sleeve that came with mine seemed kind of wimpy for the plans I had for my purchase. Still like my PB!
- 01-06-13, 07:39 PM #9
- CrackBerry User
01-07-13, 08:54 AM #12
- 58 Posts
- By Terry1100 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-12, 11:41 AM
- By Buckoni in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-11, 05:12 AM
- By siopow in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 27Last Post: 11-05-09, 02:59 PM
- By Dusty64 in forum BlackBerry 87xx SeriesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-08, 01:18 AM
- By Mini2Go in forum IntroductionsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-07, 02:33 PM