- CrackBerry Abuser
- 199 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Viewing and Saving Gif files
I have been trying to view and save GIF files on my PB but it seems like the images are not moving when i view them in my native picture browser, can someone help me out?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
- 01-10-13, 12:52 AM #6
You can access it kind of directly from the Browser. If you know where the file is located.
In the Browser address bar (works for Simple browser, too) type
You will see a folder list. Navigate in turn to accounts, then 1000, then shared and you will see the normal pb folders like books, misc, documents, etc. Located the folder with the gif file and click on it.
You can be more direct in that navigation by placing the path after file:///accounts/1000/shared/etc/etc...../tyrano.gif (the thumbnail says jpg and it wrong)
- 01-10-13, 09:55 AM #8
The Browser will directly open jpg's, png's and now gif's and it will open txt and html files. I don't recall doc but it will probably spawn the docs-to-go and for pdf's it opens adobe reader.
- 01-10-13, 12:01 PM #9
- By algae in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 06-12-11, 07:07 PM
- By MrBoombastic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 02-05-10, 10:52 AM
- By Justine1 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-09, 12:23 AM
- By JoeD in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-07, 02:34 PM
- By chbb in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-12-07, 01:16 PM