Will I be able to hold the PB any which way and have it useable?

IE, could I have the BlackBerry wording on the top (upside down?) and have the UI adjust?
    04-05-11 02:33 AM

Yes.

Skip to 1:36 and you will see he rotates it from landscape clockwise (Blackberry logo up) to portrait then clockwise again to landscape (Blackberry logo upside-down) at 2:25.

Hope this helped
    04-05-11 02:52 AM
    Peeeeerrrrfect! Thanks a lot! =D
    04-05-11 02:59 AM
    hmmm just occurred to me... so if i rotate my playbook... does the frame motions change... hahaha like am is bottom swipe up still going to bring up the menu? or does it have to be blackberry logo name frame side swipe up that only works...
    04-05-11 09:27 AM
    hmmm just occurred to me... so if i rotate my playbook... does the frame motions change... hahaha like am is bottom swipe up still going to bring up the menu? or does it have to be blackberry logo name frame side swipe up that only works...
    Yes, they change along with the orientation.
    04-05-11 10:09 AM
    More precisely, they change along with the orientation of the current app, if an app is active. An app that auto-orients means the swipe gestures follow the device orientation. For an app that has a fixed orientation, the swipe gestures match the app orientation, even if you rotate the device physically.
    ignites likes this.
    04-05-11 10:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD