Is anyone having a problem connecting to the video store?? I've been trying to connect but I'm getting a message saying that the video store is in airplane mode....but clearly it isn't. Thanks in advance for your help.
    03-25-12 08:39 PM
    Go to the GEAR Icon.. Tap on Airplane Mode.... make sure it is OFF.

Wait a few seconds and you should be connected to your wifi. Once wifi is up and running, you should be able to go to the Video Store and connect.
    jcbrunson likes this.
    03-25-12 08:51 PM
    I've been having the same problem. Noticed it 3 days ago. Mine says video store is in offline mode. Browser works, music store works... I have a wifi connection. Video store is stuck in offline mode and I see no way to change that.
    03-26-12 01:15 AM
    When you are in the Video Store, swipe down from the top.... tap the gear and make sure you are signed in... if the button next to your ID says 'Sign Out' you are actually signed in..
    jcbrunson likes this.
    03-26-12 01:23 AM
    Yep, I thought it was just me as well. But if you go thru the process that jafobabe highlighted above (check your airplane mode, then check your BB ID in the setup), then the Video Store will be online. Don't forget to scratch your nose twice (not a pick) and then cross your legs right to left. Then the Video Store prices will go down.
    03-26-12 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD