- 2,399 Posts
- Ask nicely
So I bought some videos recently and one of them wouldn't download, and kept saying "Unable to Connect to License Server" I then followed the instructions on the video store webpage , and deleted the video then re-downloaded. I got the same error so I tried again, and was told that I have reached my limit for downloading that episode, and would have to buy it again. I have emailed Rovi, but has anyone encountered this problem before?
- CrackBerry Master
12-28-2012, 08:44 AM #3
- 1,291 Posts
I've had nothing but problems with this app right from the day I downloaded it including not being able to download paid for videos. I complained to Rovi but never heard back from them, but I did get my money back all of a sudden after a couple of months waiting and resending my original email. I tried deleting the app a couple of weeks ago but it just won't go! Some of the comments on the download page are quite scathing too.
- 12-28-2012, 11:52 AM #5
- By kingzogofalbania in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 02-22-2012, 02:55 AM
- By robtanz in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:32 PM
- By Jake2826 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:26 PM
- By anastasiophan in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 12Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:18 PM
- By TheMac in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2009, 06:03 PM