Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

PIN
    Ask nicely
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Video store

So I bought some videos recently and one of them wouldn't download, and kept saying "Unable to Connect to License Server" I then followed the instructions on the video store webpage , and deleted the video then re-downloaded. I got the same error so I tried again, and was told that I have reached my limit for downloading that episode, and would have to buy it again. I have emailed Rovi, but has anyone encountered this problem before?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Peevish View Post
    So I bought some videos recently and one of them wouldn't download, and kept saying "Unable to Connect to License Server"
    Same thing here - cannot connect to license server. I emailed Rovi yesterday, haven't seen an answer yet. I haven't hit a download limit yet though.

Are you on the latest OS update? I am.
    CrackBerry Master

I've had nothing but problems with this app right from the day I downloaded it including not being able to download paid for videos. I complained to Rovi but never heard back from them, but I did get my money back all of a sudden after a couple of months waiting and resending my original email. I tried deleting the app a couple of weeks ago but it just won't go! Some of the comments on the download page are quite scathing too.
    CrackBerry Newbie

I've been using it without issue up to now. Could have better selection, but it has worked.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,043 Global Posts

Default Re: Video store

Quote Originally Posted by pinery View Post
    I've been using it without issue up to now. Could have better selection, but it has worked.
    selection is very lacking and the last I check they were still doing a per movie pricing...

sure hope that BB10 will have a Directv app and netfix.