So I bought some videos recently and one of them wouldn't download, and kept saying "Unable to Connect to License Server" I then followed the instructions on the video store webpage , and deleted the video then re-downloaded. I got the same error so I tried again, and was told that I have reached my limit for downloading that episode, and would have to buy it again. I have emailed Rovi, but has anyone encountered this problem before?
    12-27-12 11:52 PM
    So I bought some videos recently and one of them wouldn't download, and kept saying "Unable to Connect to License Server"
    Same thing here - cannot connect to license server. I emailed Rovi yesterday, haven't seen an answer yet. I haven't hit a download limit yet though.

Are you on the latest OS update? I am.
    12-28-12 07:40 AM
    I've had nothing but problems with this app right from the day I downloaded it including not being able to download paid for videos. I complained to Rovi but never heard back from them, but I did get my money back all of a sudden after a couple of months waiting and resending my original email. I tried deleting the app a couple of weeks ago but it just won't go! Some of the comments on the download page are quite scathing too.
    12-28-12 07:44 AM
    I've been using it without issue up to now. Could have better selection, but it has worked.
    12-28-12 08:42 AM
    I've been using it without issue up to now. Could have better selection, but it has worked.
    selection is very lacking and the last I check they were still doing a per movie pricing...

sure hope that BB10 will have a Directv app and netfix.
    12-28-12 10:52 AM