- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Video conversion settings
I was wondering what settings people are using when converting videos to play on the PlayBook? Prior to 2.x I converted a number of movies and they worked fine. I went back to them and discovered that now when they play I only get the background sound, not the dialog.
I was hoping to put a few movies on my pb for my daughter while traveling over the holidays but the settings I used to use to convert to mp4 obviously don't cut it anymore.
- CrackBerry User
12-21-2012, 05:03 AM #2
- 27 Posts
Re: Video conversion settings
I was the same...I spent hours converting movies on my windows desktop to play on my PB till I discovered Kalemsoft Media player. seriously I would recommend stumping up the £5 because its a brilliant app it plays virtually any format you chuck at it. in fact I've not found a format it won't play
- By barkomatic in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
- By blackberrybear22 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:13 PM
- By RaspBerry9100 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 3GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:50 PM
- By Seppeku in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:33 AM
- By blue0 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:27 AM