I have the blackberry playbook running the Beta 2.0.0.4869 when i try to start a video chat i get this message: Video Chat Service Error (Unable to connect to the video chat service) ok. I have installed some android apps some work really good some you have to work around to make them work. Thanks ahead
    11-28-11 09:31 PM
    I have the blackberry playbook running the Beta 2.0.0.4869 when i try to start a video chat i get this message: Video Chat Service Error (Unable to connect to the video chat service) ok. I have installed some android apps some work really good some you have to work around to make them work. Thanks ahead
    Video chat is broken on OS2.0 sorry for the bad news. For me the android apps are more important than the video chat so I kept 2.0. If video chat is really important downgrade to OS1
    11-28-11 09:57 PM
    Thank You for the info. I thought that, and well, sooner or later skype will come out, so far i have used imo.im to do the video chat. But it was a nice feature and you are right android apps are more important and more to choose, since the previous os was so poor on apps. Even the facebook chat app the paid or the free one was terrible
    11-28-11 10:01 PM
    I don't think Skype will have video in 2.0. As far as I know, Android apps won't have access to the camera and other hardware
    11-28-11 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD