i have 3 playbooks, 1 i already had and i purchased two during the holiday sales. do i have to set up a new blackberry id to use the video chat between them? they are for my children so i would like them to be able to video chat with me as i work a lot. but i already have games and such on my current playbook that they use. so do i have to set up different bb accounts for this? or is it just different email adrs? if its totally new accounts then i would have to buy the games on each playbook, and that would suck.
    any insight? thanks in advance.
    12-18-11 03:14 PM
    Yes, you must have a separate I.D. for each playbook...
    ...Simply because the call you initiate from the one in your hand must be directed to a different I.D.
    ...I bought two PB's myself for exactly that reason.
    12-18-11 03:18 PM
    Yes you will need to have separate blackberry IDs on all the 3 playbooks. Video chat works great.
    12-18-11 03:22 PM
    bummer having to purchase the apps over and over. they should have it set up like Apple has facetime, using email addresses. this way a family can share purchases and still video call. we have a lot of Apple toys in the house and im glad they work that way, i'm the only BB head here.
    Last edited by CanadianThomas; 12-18-11 at 07:09 PM.
    shrink479 likes this.
    12-18-11 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD