When I first got the PlayBook, I did not know anyone else with one. Now I know more people with PlayBooks than Ipads! So I got to try video chat and it is great! I love it! However since I installed 1.0.8, I get the message "unable to connect to the video chat service". Internet works fine and I tried robooting with no success. Any ideas?
    11-24-11 10:11 PM
    I have not seen this message. While I cannot provide a fix for your problem I can say that the update did not affect my video chat experience....it is still working for me. Hopefully this means that it will also work for you. Perhaps a quick restart will fix it after restarting your router.
    Last edited by braindigger; 11-25-11 at 02:33 AM.
    11-25-11 02:29 AM
    still working fine for me, unchanged here. had some hot video chat last night between two updated playbooks without issue. may have actually been a bit smoother than before.

you must have internet issues or maybe need to reboot your modem or router.
    11-25-11 03:46 AM
    My doesn't work too. What is interesting - I backed up and then wipe my PB, reload new OS via Desktop Manager.
    Video Chat was working.
    After that I restore my content.
    Video Chat was working.
    But today is not working
    11-25-11 03:51 AM
    I deleted my saved Wifi profile and rebooted everything and now works without a hitch. Thanks for the help!
    11-25-11 06:42 AM
    R u guys able to side load .bar files after the new update? Can anyone confirm, thanks
    11-25-11 07:06 AM
    I update to the new os 2 anda I don't have the video chat app intall don't know why

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 07:14 AM
    R u guys able to side load .bar files after the new update? Can anyone confirm, thanks
    No problems, developer mode works as it should.
    LimeTripBlog likes this.
    11-25-11 07:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD