Does anyone know if you can integrate document files or pictures with video chat?

For instance, if I am video chatting with someone on playbook and I want them to see a picture I have saved on my playbook, can I show them through video chat?

Is there an app already developed for this? Something I'm looking for my work needs.

Thanks.
    12-15-11 12:08 PM
    Does anyone know if you can integrate document files or pictures with video chat?

For instance, if I am video chatting with someone on playbook and I want them to see a picture I have saved on my playbook, can I show them through video chat?

Is there an app already developed for this? Something I'm looking for my work needs.

Thanks.
    There is already an app for the PB.... search in the App world (sorry can't remember the name, and don't have the PB with me right now)... but its designed exactly for what you want to do. I guess it has the name "Slideshow" or something to that nature.
    Bold_Playbook_user likes this.
    12-15-11 12:11 PM
    There is already an app for the PB.... search in the App world (sorry can't remember the name, and don't have the PB with me right now)... but its designed exactly for what you want to do. I guess it has the name "Slideshow" or something to that nature.
    Found the app...perfect.

Follow up question, any way of showing your internet browser through PB video chat? Trying to utilize the secure features of video chat for patient interviews in hospital setting.
    hubermania likes this.
    12-15-11 12:36 PM
    All I can think of is snapping a screenshot (hold both volume rockers) and then using the Slideshow app to show it.
    12-15-11 03:03 PM
    Found the app...perfect.

Follow up question, any way of showing your internet browser through PB video chat? Trying to utilize the secure features of video chat for patient interviews in hospital setting.
    what app????
    12-15-11 04:15 PM
    what app????
    Slideshow / Slideshow Free by Daniel Bigham ????
    12-15-11 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD